Smogon Forums

Akir
Akir
Hello! This is definitely not a manifesto, but tbh I wish you actually wrote one and posted it on the oldgens thread.

As for your comments, I do actually agree that shiftry is losing viability as the tier becomes bulkier, but I will say that the set that pushed shiftry there was actually choice specs. When the meta was faster, it was a menace. SD was very good too, sun shiftry is ironically the worst set for it
Akir
Akir
The jumpluff is there because of its acro/encore/synthesis/turn set. This set has surprising longevity that allows offensive teams to have a way to shut down slow setup without being a momentum drain. This one I would disagree with. That being said I'm interested in your feedback, genuinely, so feel free to make more and leave it here or in the thread. I'm always interested in new pics for the tier
Akir
Akir
Also yes, tentacool is planned to shoot way up in viability if I have my way with it after classic
playtest
if you like me the forum, I have tons i could talk about. I have a library of calcs and sets. side note: are there any tournament opportunities to play bwpu that i havent missed signups for?