Smogon Forums

Ara ara
Ara ara
Hi, I'm currently sick with Covid so I'd preferably wait a few days before playing. Other than that I'm GMT+1 as well and free most times when I'm not asleep.
Dark Eeveon
Dark Eeveon
I understand, I hope you get better and let me know when you want to play, this week I work at night, I sleep in the morning and I have the afternoons off, let me know in advance so I don't leave the house that day
Ara ara
Ara ara
Since this has been going on since friday, I hope that it's safe to say that I'll be better in the later half of the week. But I can provide an update as well when I'm feeling reinvigorated before that.
Ara ara
Ara ara
Alright, I'm kind of fine now, so I'll be free to play each day from now on.
Dark Eeveon
Dark Eeveon
Tomorrow?
Dark Eeveon
Dark Eeveon
Hi, excuse me, I'm working right now and when you wrote to me I was driving, tomorrow if you want when I'm awake I'll write to you in the afternoon around 2 or 3 pm gmt+1, if I don't agree with you then I'll try to write to you when I get back from a place where I have what to go, before going to work I will write you again
Ara ara
Ara ara
Sure, that sounds like a nice plan.
Dark Eeveon
Dark Eeveon
Let me know when you're online, let's see if we can play, so I don't have this pending for the rest of the afternoon.