Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bdsp ubers when do u wanna play? Gmt -7. Not available monday morning/early afternoon and Friday night this upcoming week. Usually prefer to play mornings and evenings most days.
    Hi, we're paired for BDSP Ubers, I'm +1. All Mon up to 9pm, Tue 11am - 9pm, Wed 7-11am, Thu 8-9pm, Fri 7-11am, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    VTMagno
    Im -3 and p much any weekend time works for me, how abt saturday 8pm?
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you Sat.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    On as Banb4doro when you're ready.
    For rby uu roa spotlight tour, when we play? Im GMT+8 and cant play wed coz of uni and thursday morning coz thats for another tour. Preferably weekday since this weekend, I have a trip with family.
    DiannieRatson
    DiannieRatson
    Yeah my bad. I just realized your 9pm is early for me in the morning. Can you play at your morning and then my night? If not then maybe like thursday10pm of yours so it would be fri 9am at mine.
    VTMagno
    hey just saw you pm me on ps, was tabbed out and didnt see it but when i did you were already offline. i can play rn if you want, if not then we can do thursday 10 pm
    VTMagno
    (by thurday 10pm i meant my time, forgot to include that)
    Hello VTMagno! We are opponents for the round 1 of RBY Cup, when are you free for the battle?
    I'm GMT+9 and generally available between 4PM to 7PM and 9PM to 11PM.
    Thank you and see you later
    VTMagno
    i meant 9-11 pm your time, since you said thats when you were avaiable
    that being said saturday 10pm my time does work well
    acro5guiter
    acro5guiter
    Okay then let's do Saturday 10pm (GMT-3). see you later!
    acro5guiter
    acro5guiter
    I'm online on Smogtours server
    If VTMagno has million number of fans i am one of them. if VTMagno has ten fans i am one of them. if VTMagno have only one fan and that is me. if VTMagno has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth. if world against the jVTMagno, i am against the world. i love VTMagno till my last breath .. Die Hard fan of VTMagno. Hit Like If you Think jVTMagno Best player & Smart In the world
    Heyo we got BW ssnl, I can play today if you wanna I’ll be free all day, if not I work 7am-5pm tue-fri and can play after work or most of the day Saturday
    VTMagno
    Today works for me, can you play in like 2 hours or so?
    Ctown6
    Yeah I should be free, you mind hitting me on discord? Ctown#7577
    VTMagno
    alright
    GSC + UUBL tour, Whan can u play I can play at evenings of GMT-5 almost every day
    VTMagno
    im -3, can you play at wednesday 9 pm my time?
    Totomon
    Totomon
    Yeah sure, cya then
    Totomon
    Totomon
    On Showdown as MegaTotomon
    DPP UU tour when can you play I am GMT +1
    VTMagno
    im really sorry i forgot abt this tour until now, dont think im gonna have time to prep so you can take the win
    i am a winoone. i haev a big bewwi and i dwum my bewwi w/ hands if you dont wepost this comment on 10 othew pages i wiww get a 4x atk boost and espeed uw team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…