dunoks
4pm works
JP192
on as jp192
JP192
i gotta hop off now
dunoks
dunoks
Sorry I had a problem irl and I couldn't warn you. Can you play Friday at 6:30 p.m. Gmt+1 ?
JP192
i cant play friday at all, i got exams friday and monday so i wont be available sunday either. i can only really play saturday but i dont know when yet
dunoks
dunoks
Otherwise we can play Thursday? At something like 6:30pm gmt+1?
dunoks
dunoks
I requested an extension to play on Wednesday and it was granted so Wednesday you can play at 5pm gmt+1 ?
JP192
i can do 4pm or 8pm onwards
dunoks
dunoks
nice, see u then
dunoks
dunoks
if u can play tomorrow or friday lmk
dunoks
dunoks
hey, I won't be able to play on Wednesday because I have an important appointment, can you play tomorrow at 8:15pm gmt+1 ?
JP192
i just scheduled something for tomorrow evening, so no. wednesday was honestly perfect, i dont really know what to do now
dunoks
dunoks
It's a very important appointment for me, I can't miss it. I'm sorry to ask this but can't you try to reschedule your other game ? (at what time is it ?)
JP192
im going out for dinner lol. ill be home at 9:30 or sth and i wont start a tour game after that
dunoks
dunoks
I ask a question and you answer something else '-'
dunoks
dunoks
What time are you available tomorrow?
JP192
i told you two messages ago that i cant play tomorrow, if i could i would have proposed another time. its pretty tough to find another time since i planned my schedule around that time, same as i did last wednesday
dunoks
dunoks
I will try to be there wed at 4pm gmt+1 but if I can't you could play thursday between 8am-11am gmt+1 ? (deadline is Thursday at 11:59am gmt+1)
JP192
i cant, im in class. i can also play 30minutes later wednesday if that helps you but thats about it