shnowshner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! We've been paired for SS Camomons send-off tour (you got subbed in if you missed it), I'm GMT+2, available until 11PM +2 both tonight and tmrw, if we need extension I can do 6PM-midnight +2 both monday and wednesday (unavailable tuesday evening unless we really need to use tuesday... 10PM-midnight +2 in that case. What works?
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    I think I prefer 9PM, currently not in the best mood after not playing that well in a tour game not too many minutes ago, so want to "reset" my mind.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    np was just wondering, see u then
    Fleeting Memories
    Fleeting Memories
    Seems like my body has decided I’ll be a few minutes late, just a heads up.
    We are in the same group for CAP Majors. Same time zone. I'm generally free weekdays after 5PM and most of the weekend, although I will be busy Saturday around 10AM.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Hey so I'm off work Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday so those days should almost certainly work, if needed I also have a bit of time Tuesday between 5 and 6 PM. Whichever works best for you
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    Let's shoot for Friday. 6 PM sound good?
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Yeah sounds good
    Hello, we paired for BDSP CAP tour
    GMT+2, available this weekend after 8PM my time, also probably on Thursday and Friday after 9-10PM my time
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    oh yeah we talked about this
    If today and tomorrow aren't going to work, Sunday is going to be our best bet, I'll shoot for 2 PM my time
    Quairo
    Quairo
    you're going to laugh, but I completely forgot :') let's do this now then, lemme go on SD
    Want to rfn for Cap 1v1 ?
    LeCehlou
    LeCehlou
    Ok np, just send me a message here i'm currently working on a school project but even if you can play earlier i should be able to play
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    hey i'm available to play whenever you are just send challenge on showdown, on as shnowshner
    LeCehlou
    LeCehlou
    just gonna take a bit more (10/15 minutes)
    Paired for CAP STABmons Tour. GMT-5. Generally free weekdays after 5PM and pretty much all weekend, although I already have two other tour matches scheduled for 5PM on Thursday and 8PM on Saturday.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Same timezone, but wow do our schedules not line up. Best I might be able to do is sometime early Saturday, like in the afternoon?
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    That works for me. If you have any time in particular you want to play please let me know soon though.
    We play for CAP LC Winter Tour, when do you want to play? I'm GMT-5 and generally available most times, although weekday evenings are a bit difficult.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    -5 as well, we could play today if you're ready, if not I'm usually available from 10 AM - 1 PM each morning
    kjnjkmjk1
    I'm open to playing today if you're still available. What time will you be on?
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Like right now, ps username is same as forums
    Hey, I'm going to remind that you've yet to sub to Micrometa Mafia as you got in and all.
    Only you and other 2 are left to sub, so take this as a reminder so voting can start sooner.
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    Sorry I've been working a lot lately, going to try and get them out
    yo paired up for om trio mashups, gmt +5:30 when do you want to play?
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    I'm gmt -4:00 so that's a bit awkward, thankfully I'm off work until Thursday and have Saturday off. What times are good for you?
    TDR
    TDR
    Thursday looks fine, share your disc will be easier to schedule
    shnowshner
    shnowshner
    shnowshner#9174
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…