Smogon Forums

Coam
Coam
I'm usually free after 4pm -8 gmt on weekdays. If that doesn't work, what times would work for you on the weekend?
Pyreon
Pyreon
That would be during my night time, so better to try over the weekend. I should be available from 1-11PM on Saturday and all day on Sunday (until 10-11PM more or less), GMT times.
Coam
Coam
Saturday I'll be busy until my afternoon again. So I think 9am on Sunday GMT-8 should work. I think thats 5pm GMT time, right?
Coam
Coam
Actually I'm going to need to leave at 9am my time on Sunday and won't be back until after 4pm again. So does around 7:45 am work (3:45pm GMT)?
Pyreon
Pyreon
I already have stuff I need to do in the afternoon, you took so long to reply that I had to make plans.
We can try to play when I get home (after maybe my 6pm) if you're around, but if its not possible I'll ask for an activity win because we had the whole week to schedule and you took over 2 days to reply to each one of my messages.
Coam
Coam
What are the rules for activity win? Not sure if it applies.
Coam
Coam
I didn't take over 2 days to respond to your second and third message either.
Pyreon
Pyreon
I contacted Monday. Got your reply on Thursday, 56h later. I replied a couple hours later on that same day with my availability to which you only replied yesterday, 45h later. I could have probably played today if I had a time but I couldn't keep waiting for your answer to make plans.
Pyreon
Pyreon
I'll be around for the next 5 and a half hours, so in that time we can still play. Other than that we can ask for an extension but due to timezones it's hard to play on weekdays. I can try to find a time in my afternoon if you're available early morning but that's probably the only chance.
Pyreon
Pyreon
Ok so I asked for an extension. We have until Wednesday to play. I have a 2h meeting on Monday at my 3pm, so that slot is impossible, but other than that I'm pretty available as long as we agree on a time beforehand (since I'll have to take a break from work to play in the afternoon). But for that I need quicker answers, we need to find a time to play asap.
Coam
Coam
Ok. What day works best for you? I should be be able to shedule a break for the match anytime after 7:45 am (3:45 GMT) on the weekday as long as we schedule it in advance.
Coam
Coam
And what time slot as well?
Pyreon
Pyreon
I can do that time on Tuesday or Wednesday. So I'd say we try Tuesday around your 8am (4pm GMT), so we still have another day just in case.
Coam
Coam
Okay, let's try Tuesday at that time then.