DarkJorch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I'm your opp at Smogon Classic Final match VGC22. If you see this message, please send dm to tsuyuvgc at discord.
    Hi, we are paired for the sixth round of the VGC Swiss tour. When can you play? I'm GMT-3
    Hey there, VGC swiss tour r5, im gmt+1, i should be able to play during the weekend or friday evening!
    Reddo161
    Ideally with notice tho
    Yo when are you free to play for spikemuth?
    DarkJorch
    DarkJorch
    Hey, can you do it 23pm gmt+2 today?
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    Sorry, I'm not free today. I'll also probably be busy for some of tomorrow, so if you send what times/time range you're available in tomorrow that would be good
    KingOfBees
    KingOfBees
    I think the time that best works for me tomorrow is at 2:30 gmt+2
    When do you want to play for Spikemuth?
    DarkJorch
    DarkJorch
    Hi, if you want we can chat on discord bc i check it more frequently, DarkJorch#5424. I'm Gmt+2 so tell me when you can and i'll try to accommodate to your hours.
    DreamPrince
    hello wanna play for vgc now
    martinvtran
    um hello can you not ignore me on main i literally see you are online and I've been waiting over 30 minutes
    martinvtran
    can we please play now we are both online and i am tired and wanna sleep
    Yo VGC SSNL I'm GMT +1, I've seen your Smogon PM nevertheless I prefer schedule on public walls. I can play usually any day between 3 and 9 PM unless I'm busy.
    Monday, Thursday, Friday and weekend and I'm not sure of what my schedule will be made of yet.
    Tuesday and Wednesday I've nothing big planned.

When can you play ?
    Are you free to play this weekend? I've got a different set at Sunday 5 PM GMT-4, so we could do either before or after that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…