Smogon Forums

Prof_J
Prof_J
I'm -5. Unfortunately my work schedule isn't predictable during the week, I can only play Saturday and Sunday.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
well that's annoying, cause i can't really play this weekend
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
so what we gon do
Prof_J
Prof_J
Go to coinflip, it looks like. I can't commit to playing during the weekdays; tonight I got home a few minutes ago.
Prof_J
Prof_J
You know what, here's what I think in case I get home earlier: no overtime means I get home at 5:30pm my time. If I get home that time tomorrow or Thursday, I will leave a message here saying I'm ready to play, preferably we'd start soon. If there is no message by 5:40pm GMT -5 on either of those days, then it couldn't happen.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
Alright, although that is super late for me. There is a small chance I can play my Sunday afternoon too or early evening. Let's try for those and ask for an extension otherwise
Prof_J
Prof_J
Alright I'll see what happens tonight but if I can't and/or that's still too late for you, tell me what time Sunday and I'll be around.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
Alright let's ask for an extension, do you know when/if you could play?
Prof_J
Prof_J
Sounds like a good idea. I won't take a bet on tomorrow but I can swing a WFH situation on Tuesday. Is Tuesday at 4:30pm GMT -5 good for you?
Prof_J
Prof_J
4pm would work too
Tomahawk
Tomahawk
actually yea around 4:15 to 4:30 would be good
Prof_J
Prof_J
Alright, perfect. See you then.
Prof_J
Prof_J
I'm on main, ready when you are