Froggy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are paired for adv ssnl, I'm +1 and can usually play from 6pm to 11pm everyday. When can you play ?
    urrgh
    urrgh
    You can chall Urrghh on main
    urrgh
    urrgh
    It has been more than 20 minutes, I have to log out now. I'll be back around 8 pm to 11pm my time if you still wanna get this done. I won't be able to play tomorrow tho so that's the last window I can give you.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Sorry, got tied up. Go ahead and take win.
    hi, lc ssnl when? +8 here and free all these days after my Thursday
    how about my sat 10pm
    hello, im on smogtours as xujing691691
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Oh my, I thought i responded, but apparently not! I am on now if you are still free today, I will be available for a while.
    Hi again! NU again :)

My weekdays are packed pretty tight, Monday evening/night -5 would work best for me but lmk what works for you
    Theia
    Theia
    Are you sure? We can try to schedule for tomorrow or Wednesday instead if you'd rather.

Either way, hope you feel better soon!
    Froggy
    Froggy
    If you are able to make time tonight or tomorrow after 6pm your time, I would like to play, but don’t go out of your way if you are not available. If we cannot make something happen, no worries and win is yours.

Also thank you so much! I was able to crash between shifts and feel MUCH better now.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Ignore last post, just saw thread was already updated. Good luck in future rounds!
    We play for GSC SSNL, I'm GMT -5, when are you available
    16bit
    16bit
    I should be able to play at 8PM my time / 7PM your time tonight. If something happens and I have to delay (which I'll let you know at least 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time), I should be able to play Saturday or Sunday. Does that work?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    That sounds good to me.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I will be on stours whenever you are ready.
    Hi weplau for uu open. I am gmt +1 . I can play from 11am-4 pm monday to friday. I can also do tuesday and thursday from 9 pm- 12am .
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Sorry i missed schedule. You can take win
    Froggy
    Froggy
    No worries, and are you sure? Still pleanty of time to reschedule if you want, I can do 3pm both Thursday and Friday and 9pm Thursday if you would like.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Ye its cool, thanks for being so nice about it
    Hi, I´m your opponent for the second round of the LC Open. My timezone is GMT+2. I´m free on evenings starting thursday 28.4. and some afternoons.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I didn't read that you put 7pm gmt, i was going 7pm your time. I am still on, but have to get off very soon. Can you play now?
    SgtRichard
    SgtRichard
    oh sorry, but I have time now
    SgtRichard
    SgtRichard
    just challenged u as SgtRichard
    ubers open, I'm GMT-4, I can do tuesday after 7pm mine, almost anytime thursday or friday, or between 10pm-midnight any day but Sunday. I cannot play Sunday.
    RU open? When do you wanna play? Im gmt+1 and would prefer sometime next week, how about Tuesday evening?
    mj
    mj
    Im on stours
    mj
    mj
    I guess you forgot, gonna have to call act sorry
    Froggy
    Froggy
    Sorry, I got caught up with stuff for work. I will be on in 30min and available for the majority of the day and all day tomorrow. If you are not free, no worries I completely get the act call.
    hlo, we are paired for ubers open, gmt -3 and available everyday 12am 'till 9pm, when do u prefer?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…