Smogon Forums

FaceOFF
Still waiting, we can do it tomorrow, if you are free, same time?
Ditching
Ditching
oof sooory we can go now
Ditching
Ditching
some emergency happened sorry for letting u wait
Ditching
Ditching
am on main as "Ditching" u can chall me
Ditching
Ditching
yea we can do it tomorrow agree
FaceOFF
yeah no worries, tomorrow would be better for me.
Ditching
Ditching
Am ready in an hour or two
FaceOFF
Im ready and waiting
FaceOFF
thought we agreed 7pm.
Ditching
Ditching
am there now
Ditching
Ditching
am available today from 9pm-12pm my time
FaceOFF
I don't think it's reasonable that you keep expecting me to just sit and wait until you are ready, especially, when we have agreed a time and date twice now. I get missing it once, but if you weren't available to do 7pm you should have at least let me know in advance, and told me a time when you were.
FaceOFF
I have put in an inactivity win request, so if you want to dispute that, that's fine with me, but you should probably go and talk with the tournament organiser and explain what has happened. If you do, let me know what they say.
Ditching
Ditching
Requested extension, only agreed to play on saturday, not any time on saturday my sentence was "saturday works" not "saturday at this time works" and contacted u on saturday also so yeah we can also play today in the late evening.
FaceOFF
I mean, I said " we can do it tomorrow, if you are free, same time? " and you replied " yea we can do it tomorrow agree", so you can understand why my assumption would be clearly we agreed the same time. As I said, you are free to dispute my claim, and let me know what the response is.
FaceOFF
When do you want to play our match, please give me a day and time
Ditching
Ditching
We can go today 12pm my time, which is in nearly 1 hour.
Ditching
Ditching
If this is not possible for you lmk, am today nearly the whole day free
FaceOFF
i finish work at 5:30pm GMT, so can do anytime after that.
Ditching
Ditching
okay alright see u have fun at work!