Ok, I will be there. on the main server with the name loukianos
YGBLAZTEDB
YGBLAZTEDB
hazme saber que estoy listo
YGBLAZTEDB
YGBLAZTEDB
let me know I'm ready
Stathakis
Hey, I might be able to play tonight but only if you can give me at least a few hours of advance notice with an exact time. Will you be available?
Stathakis
If not, we will likely have to wait until Friday if the TDs allow that. Opportunities might pop up tomorrow or Wednesday, but my schedule is unpredictable. If you know a time between now and then, please tell me what it is and I will try to make myself available. Please understand that I am on vacation and it is hard for me to find pockets of time that are long enough for 3 Pokémon games.
Stathakis
Hey, tonight will be my last chance to play at all before the extension deadline. I will be available at 1 AM EST, but potentially also other times IF you let me know with a lot of advance notice, like if you reply very soon to this VM
Stathakis
Hey, 1 AM won't work for me anymore but 9PM EST today will work. Please let me know if you can make it, this will be my last chance to play
YGBLAZTEDB
YGBLAZTEDB
HEY IF WE PLAY TODAY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN I WILL BE CONNECTED FROM NOW UNTIL 7 AT NIGHT. LET ME KNOW.
Stathakis
Actually I could play at 7, let me know if that will work for you. Lift tickets close at 6:30 so I will be heading to you as quickly as I can.
Stathakis
Hey, I'm on early. I'll be here until 7, so hopefully we can start games by then. I'll be on the main server under the name loukianos. Please challenge me when you see this message. This matches your stated availability, so hopefully we can get a game done.