Xceloh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we play for blt this week i'm -4 and free most of this week aside from weekends where i'm a little more limited due to work but can still play those days during a 3pm-8pm time frame lmk what works.
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    hi specs togekiss connoisseur, i'm +2 gmt and would like to play anytime on thursday or friday if that works.
    udongirl
    udongirl
    how is thursday 1300 your time?
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    That works
    Hey we’re paired for bdsp random battles when are you free? I’m -5 time zone
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I'm +1 gmt, can play Thursday night and on Sunday. Does 6 pm your time work on Thursday?
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    Well lets try on Sunday i suppose
    hi, DPP Ubers when? gmt -6, would strongly prefer either weekend from 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM my time. could also do 3-7 pm my time friday
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I'm +1 gmt, does 3 pm your time on Friday work?
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I'm online for the next few hours so PM on showdown when you can play
    potato14798
    potato14798
    ok, give me ~15 minutes and I'll be there
    RBTT. I'm GMT - 8 and will not be free on tuesday/thursday (or possibly friday afternoon), suggest a time.
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    Midnight +1 GMT on Saturday?
    Anna says hi
    Anna says hi
    Would that be friday for me or saturday for me? If the former, that would be unlikely to work. If the latter, then it could work.
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    It would be your saturday
    Hey, we have a match for RBTT Im CET, when can you play? I prefer not to play this weekend if possible
    xGang
    xGang
    Until what time can you play today? I prefer to play later in the evening
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    sorry, not feeling too well so will have to play another day. Does Thursday evening 9pm work?
    xGang
    xGang
    Sure lets do it
    hey we play for randbats mayhem, I'm GMT-5, does Wednesday around 4:30 or 5:00 pm my time work? otherwise weekend would be fine or I could see if my Friday morning works
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    Oh not you again . I'll probably be away on Wednesday so could try your morning on Friday if it's before 11 am your time. Otherwise we can try on the weekend. I am +1 Gmt
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    I can get 9 am my time Friday to work
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    that works, cya then
    Hey, we fight for Randbats Mayhem
    I'm GMT-5, let me know when you can fight
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    Hi, I can play during most evenings Monday-Thursday this week. +1 GMT
    jeffdaboss
    jeffdaboss
    could you do 7pm your time tomorrow (Thursday)?
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    that works
    gmt -5 can play after work in my evenings, or more free on weekend
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    +2, sick atm so let's try to play during the weekend where I might feel better and it's easier to time each other
    Rage
    Rage
    Sounds good
    hey, we play for randdubs open, i'm gmt -4 when are you available
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I'm +2 and should be able to play most evenings my time and I will most likely be available during the weekend
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    hmm, I'll likely be free around 2-3 my afternoon Thursday, maybe 1-2ish Wed/Fri, or we can just play on the weekend when we'll be more free
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I can try those days, otherwise we'll just do it on the weekend
    Heya, we`re up against each other for the Hackmons Extravaganza tour. I`m GMT+3 and available most of the time, so let me know when you can.
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    GMT +2 should be able to play most of the time from Monday - Wednesday and then I'm available for most of the weekend
    Vawile
    Vawile
    Is 10pm my time(9pm yours) tonight ok for you?
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    yeah that works
    we're paired for the hackmons tour, when are you free? I'm gmt -4, and available mornings/nights my time any day
    Emboar02
    Emboar02
    name a time and i'll see if I can do it
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I'm available for another 5-6 hours today, does that work?
    Emboar02
    Emboar02
    I could play rn if you wanted to lol, I'm on showdown as Emboar02
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…