Wubben
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bdsp random, gmt +8, lmk what time you think suits both of us
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Hey how about 6 hours from now? So 9 pm your time?
    Snak
    Snak
    Sure cya then!
    Wubben
    Wubben
    On as Wubben
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation, gl with your IRL stuff! I take it you don't want to play for BSS Open then? I'm GMT-3 and free most of the day if you do though
    Wubben
    Wubben
    No you can take the win as well, dw im fine :)
    other post on your wall is a mood, to contradict that
    ag winter ssnl when im -4 gmt and free most times after 4 pm every day this week but wednesday
    Wubben
    Wubben
    well its still valid as well lmao, you can take the win
    Amberr
    U sure?
    Wubben
    Wubben
    ye
    Reposting this: I pretty much signed up for almost every single smogon tour, And I realized this was a very poor decision. Sadly I can’t play this many matches while also dealing with college and all the tours and planning start to feel like a job. So if you read this and you scheduled to face me, you can take the win. Also I’m super burned out playing mons for almost every day last year, that’s also a thing
    hey i read your message, good luck with your irl stuff, if you want to play godly gift open let me know, i'm -8
    IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR OPPONENTS:
    this last month I pretty much signed up for almost every single smogon tour, And I realized this was a very poor decision. Sadly I can’t play this many matches while also dealing with college and all the tours and planning start to feel like a job. So if you read this and I planned a match with you, you can take the win. I feel bad about this, but I need prioritize other stuff.
    Nael222
    Nael222
    Oh ok, gl in your life bro
    LBDC
    LBDC
    good luck!
    Stories
    Respect for the straight priorities fam
    NatDex SSNL, when do you want to play? GMT -5, available Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday night as well as spotty availability during the day on most days. My schedule is weird so it would be helpful if you could let me know of ur availability and we can go from there
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    I’m working until 7 on Saturdays unfortunately, I can do Sunday at 4 id that works?
    Wubben
    Wubben
    yeah that can work, all right lets do then
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Sorry I missed this got super busy last moment, take the win
    Hi there, when would you like to play for RU seasonal round 2? I am gmt+0
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Ye I messaged you as wel haha, 15:30 your time?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Ah whoops, that time would probably work on Sunday for me, weekdays would have to be few hours later, probably 7-9pm
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Oops forgot to say a day, ye I meant weekends so Sunday then?
    Hey, when would you like to play for SS DUU? I’m gmt-5 and should be available between 9am-4pm and 7pm-9pm on weekdays. I’d prefer if we play on a weekday as weekends are tbd
    nu winter league, im gmt-5 and can do anytime mon-thurs. Anytime before 430pm friday. Anytime after 7pm sat/sun
    Wubben
    Wubben
    friday 4 pm your time?
    Lucario
    Lucario
    sure, see you then
    hey friend we need to play for oras-ou-winter-seasonal-4
    when you can to play
    If possible i can to play today or tomorrow 9 am at 10 am
    gmt -3 or after 5 pm
    Wubben
    Wubben
    Well deadline for oras is in 3 hours and honestly I can’t play today due to my busy school schedule. I contacted you on your wall last week but you didn’t really respond so i called an act yesterday. Maybe if you respond to that we can ask for extension.

(also we are paired for OU official as well And we need to schedule that too)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…