Jhonx~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Desecho humano aborto de calamar de una central camionera cementerio de canelones catador dd porros.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    me gusta cuando me hablas así, me pones bien cachondo, ni siquiera mi addición por la cocaína cuando la consumo me causa tanto placer y deseo, besos mi corazón, grrrrrr
    hey, imma ur opp for round 3 of OST. I am GMT +5:30. I am free from 2-4 pm and 9 pm - 12midnight daily. Lmk a time that suits you. You can contact me on discord at Arundrago#2330 for ease of conversation as well.
    sm ssnl, when do you wanna play? Im gmt+1
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey im gmt-3, wanna play tomorrow? Add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    Today or Tomorrow works perfect to me
    mj
    mj
    Would this time work for you tmrw? 2pm gmt+1?
    oras winter when? im gmt -5 and would like to play after 10:30pm my time
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    My bad man I got light issues, there was a car accident and light company just bring back light service, can we play today Sunday anytime? So sorry
    Ducky
    Ducky
    hey, when can you play later tonight?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Today can you?
    Hi hi
    When do you wanna play for the SM Seasonal?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im gmt-3 able to play everyday after 6:30pm
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    when u want to play? friday I can anytime, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    when bdsp kickoff im +1
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey im -3, they flipped the game so ill ask ext, when can you?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Asked extension and explained what happened, ur free to choose if u want to play me or continue to r3, sorry bro
    Bdsp kick offs I’m -4 when u tryna play
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-3, I can play everyday except this sunday cuz ill be busy working, contact me on discord Jhonx#4526
    Hey, do you wanna play for ORASPL tomorrow instead? So u can have some time to prep and stuff
    We Play BW Cup, I’m in GMT-4 when do you want to play
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, avaible this saturday all the day, can play monday or tuesday anytime, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    gsc cup, gmt+1, when do you want to play
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, avaible this saturday all the day, can play monday or tuesday anytime, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    bulufan14
    lets get extension for this I didnt see you around saturday, can you play monday or tuesday 10am-2pm est
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I cant today and not sure bout next days week, dude seriously u just come sunday before deadline and say u didnt find me without even answer me back? lol I will let the hosts decide what happen in this :I
    Hey man, when are you available to play for BW Cup ? I’m GMT+2
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, add me to discord for better schedule, Jhonx#4526
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    Ok
    hey we play for bw cup, afternoons preferred, gmt-5, will be on vacation from the 13th till past the deadline
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, add me to discord so we can schedule better, Jhonx#4526, btw I can play almost all the day for this moment because I damaged my shoulder and I have medic license, not sure my avaibilities from 13th but I should be able to play most of the time
    Vamos a partirnos la madre hijueputa. Rcop.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Te voy a partir la madre maldita perra mañana Sabado puedo jugar gmt-4 hablame fiscord
    hey man when u wanna play rcop? im gmt+1. can play any day except saturday
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey man I think I can this sunday, not sure what time tho, talk me discord Jhonx#4526
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey man, its sunday, are u avaible? I will be online in main as EG Jhonx
    shade
    shade
    bruv funny that you tried to claim act after taking 5 days to respond
    paired for oras ssnl, when can you play? I'm GMT +2 and can Friday and the weekend from 7 PM to 9 PM my time.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey I have hard times to play, because I have to work from Friday and all weekend, Im gmt-4 is there any chance we can play today Thursday? Add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    weakermaker
    weakermaker
    Sorry, I've logged in only today so I've not seen your message. We can ask for an extension if needed.
    weakermaker
    weakermaker
    I added you on Discord (Nuzl34f F4N#9049)
    paired for dpp ssnl, when can you play?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey im gmt-4, add to me discord Jhonx#4526 so we can talk better
    Hi! Oras OU, gmt-4, my best bet are friday and saturday if you have time to play. What about you?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4 as well avaible mostly on nights after 10pm gmt-4, my best is thursday cuz I can be online almost anytime but other days im busy w work unless night, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    Elfuseon
    Elfuseon
    Good, i sent you an invite
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…