Pyreon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for round 4 of spring seasonal, we would be available? My GMT is +3, and generally available during 7AM - 1PM on weekdays and free on weekends.
    4Kuser
    4Kuser
    Also i will be online as 4KuserVGC
    4Kuser
    4Kuser
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hello! Sorry for not being around, it slipped my mind completely. I'm GMT and can play Sunday afternoon or evening. You okay with playing around 7PM GMT on Sunday?
    Greetings from your round 3 opponent. My timezone is Gmt-4. Afternoons and evenings work best for me. However I won't be available to do our match till Thursday onwards. Is that an issue for you at all?
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Usually the winner does it, but feel free to do it regardless, it's fine with me, don't worry.
    redeyesstorm
    redeyesstorm
    All right, so air conditioner in my home broke. That and other life things keep coming up. I am going to forfeit and withdraw from the tournament. Sorry I couldn't give you a decent battle this week.
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    It's okay, hope life gives you a break soon. Good luck!
    Hey for the swiss tour I'm gmt-4 and am mostly free this week at like 20:00-22:00 but also i'm free like 10:00 to 15:00 on friday
    Hypersonicly
    Hypersonicly
    Hey, whenever you're ready I'm online, I'll try to check in every five minutes but just challenge me, I'll be on until 24:00 utc.
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hi. I'm ready, I'll send a challenge
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    I can't seem to find you or send a challenge. Can you try to challenge me? Name is Pyreon.
    vgc seasonal im gmt+8 and free all weekend lmk
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hi. You can have the win. Not feeling this format at all.
    VGC seasonal, I’m gmt+8 and free all weekend lmk what time works
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hey. Sunday for me is probably better. Want to make it 11am GMT?
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Sure that time works
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hey. I'm ready when you are. Will be on as Pyreon.
    When can you play for VGC Seasonal? I'm GMT-8.
    KennyJ
    KennyJ
    I've got another tournament match scheduled for 9:30 PM your time Friday. I can play you shortly after that match is done.
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Sounds good. Let's make it for 10PM my time and go from there.
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Hey, I'll be on as Pyreon, so chall when you're ready
    Hi. PST. Fite wen for vgc.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Also probably easier to reach me on discord Haruno#1981.
    Pyreon
    Pyreon
    Sent request on Discord. I'm GMT and I can play most of the time as long as scheduled in advance. Probably my evenings are the easiest way, maybe between 8pm and 12am my time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…