Jhonx~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, ou ssnl, when? gmt+1 prefer afternoons/evenings
    eu
    eu
    oh, sorry, but i cant do tomorrow tbh and rn i have rl stuff to do... we can ask for an extension if you want, but then i can only do at 7am ish or after 2pm
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Take win
    eu
    eu
    oh okay
    DPP Seasonal. I'm -6. Mon-Wed is highly preferred this week. May be able to do Sunday (or Saturday but strictly less likely) but am not sure. When can you play?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Yo, im gmt-3 avaible to play after my 6pm everyday this week, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    D4 Repertoire
    hi, do you want to play for bw ssnl Wednesday 2-4pm your time? (gmt-3 right?)
    pkcc
    pkcc
    hey, sorry I was planning to reach you on discord but I forgot, could you play on saturday 2-4pm your time?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Not sure but will try
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I know its still early but im online in stours as EG Jhonx
    Desecho humano aborto de calamar de una central camionera cementerio de canelones catador dd porros.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    me gusta cuando me hablas así, me pones bien cachondo, ni siquiera mi addición por la cocaína cuando la consumo me causa tanto placer y deseo, besos mi corazón, grrrrrr
    hey, imma ur opp for round 3 of OST. I am GMT +5:30. I am free from 2-4 pm and 9 pm - 12midnight daily. Lmk a time that suits you. You can contact me on discord at Arundrago#2330 for ease of conversation as well.
    sm ssnl, when do you wanna play? Im gmt+1
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey im gmt-3, wanna play tomorrow? Add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    Today or Tomorrow works perfect to me
    mj
    mj
    Would this time work for you tmrw? 2pm gmt+1?
    oras winter when? im gmt -5 and would like to play after 10:30pm my time
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    My bad man I got light issues, there was a car accident and light company just bring back light service, can we play today Sunday anytime? So sorry
    Ducky
    Ducky
    hey, when can you play later tonight?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Today can you?
    Hi hi
    When do you wanna play for the SM Seasonal?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im gmt-3 able to play everyday after 6:30pm
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    when u want to play? friday I can anytime, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    when bdsp kickoff im +1
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey im -3, they flipped the game so ill ask ext, when can you?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Asked extension and explained what happened, ur free to choose if u want to play me or continue to r3, sorry bro
    Bdsp kick offs I’m -4 when u tryna play
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-3, I can play everyday except this sunday cuz ill be busy working, contact me on discord Jhonx#4526
    Hey, do you wanna play for ORASPL tomorrow instead? So u can have some time to prep and stuff
    We Play BW Cup, I’m in GMT-4 when do you want to play
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, avaible this saturday all the day, can play monday or tuesday anytime, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    gsc cup, gmt+1, when do you want to play
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, avaible this saturday all the day, can play monday or tuesday anytime, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    bulufan14
    lets get extension for this I didnt see you around saturday, can you play monday or tuesday 10am-2pm est
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I cant today and not sure bout next days week, dude seriously u just come sunday before deadline and say u didnt find me without even answer me back? lol I will let the hosts decide what happen in this :I
    Hey man, when are you available to play for BW Cup ? I’m GMT+2
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, add me to discord for better schedule, Jhonx#4526
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    Ok
    hey we play for bw cup, afternoons preferred, gmt-5, will be on vacation from the 13th till past the deadline
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, im gmt-4, add me to discord so we can schedule better, Jhonx#4526, btw I can play almost all the day for this moment because I damaged my shoulder and I have medic license, not sure my avaibilities from 13th but I should be able to play most of the time
    Vamos a partirnos la madre hijueputa. Rcop.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Te voy a partir la madre maldita perra mañana Sabado puedo jugar gmt-4 hablame fiscord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…