Smogon Forums

esche
esche
*good
MrAldo
MrAldo
No chance for sunday in your early evening like 6pm or 7pm your time? tricky times, I would try to make it work your Sunday morning given I am GMT -5 but not sure if I can guarantee it.
esche
esche
i have plans for sunday evening so i wont be able to play then unfortunately. no other time work for you whatsoever? i dont want you playing in the middle of the night.
MrAldo
MrAldo
Not really, I have work and stuff to take care today, Saturday is my free day so I will out doing stuff so your option on the Sunday morning will have to do. When you mention Sunday Morning you mean like 9 am or something? like around what time?
esche
esche
10am is the earliest im willing to do bc ill be out late on sat and ill need to catch some sleep. i can prob make my afternoon work tho if youd rather play in the morning.
esche
esche
9am your time perhaps? the earlier the better for me
MrAldo
MrAldo
No way I am waking up that early on a Sunday, just saying it isnt happening. lets say if I can go ahead and do it at your 10 am (which is my 4 am on Sunday) and go from there I suppose.
esche
esche
im sorry man. 4am is beyond unreasonable but if you really cant do any of the other times and would rather play then than on sunday morning i wont stop you.
MrAldo
MrAldo
No, I am saying MY 4 AM which is GMT -5, which will be your 10 am on Sunday :u makes sense?