Fylkir Pudin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u want to play for ndpl
    maroon
    maroon
    my timezone is gmt-7 and i cant play on sunday + work mid-afternoon to night wednesday onward
    maroon
    maroon
    bump
    maroon
    maroon
    calling act if you dont respond by midnight -7
    good evening, mr pudin. we play for monotype gens tour. I am gmt +5.5. pls mention what times you are available at
    Hey we play for the bsdp monotype kickoff tour, I'm gmt -4 and free most afternoons from 2-8pm my time and off Wednesdays and Thursdays so more open those days lmk what works
    Hey! Got subbed in for Monotype in oraspl. I can play for the rest of this night (Im gmt - 6 currently 17:51). Not sure if we can still play tomorrow Monday but I can do 13:00 to 23:00
    Uno, dos, tres, in a race, they can't hold me
    And I show my face in a case so you know it's me
    Imitation isn't flattery, it's just annoyin' me
    And I'm too about it
    And the dirt that they threw on my name
    Turned to soil and I grew up out it
    Time for y'all to figure out what y'all gon' do about it
    Big wheels keep rollin', rollin'
    mono +10 when?
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    weekend sometime i guess im the same timezone so whenever you see me on idk
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    oops i checked online for u a few times but didnt see u, ill be on at like 12pm monday so we can try to get it done then or get an ext
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    damn i was on the whole time, yeah ill be good to play then though
    Hey we're matched for mono, weekends work best for me also -4
    mets3569
    mets3569
    Sunday I'm around all day so I guess pick a time that works for you
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    im ngl i definitely forgot to respond here but ill be on anytime after 7pm your time so i guess we can go then
    mets3569
    mets3569
    hmm can't lie either i may have forgotten i have a fantasy football draft at 6 my time tonight lol. You can have the act win. my bad lmao
    Hey sm mono prob is best to play on my day off which is Saturday between 9-10am gmt-4 as I work my mornings for the other days (5am-2pm) and cant stay up too late at night because of it. Im open to also do 8pm-9:30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    you dont have to give an explanation as to why you cant play lol just say you cant, the friday/sat/sun 8-9:30 pm your times work probably unless you want to rn
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    actually now that i think of it lock 8 sunday in and if i see you before then we can play then if thats all good
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah that's fine with me.
    Hey Fylkir -- NDMPL Monothreat. GMT+7; if we don't see each other sometime before Sunday, do you wanna do like 7pm MST (GMT+7). I know you're typically in the mornings your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…