Smogon Forums

Ashbala
Ashbala
Well my teammates all of them share same tz ( +5.5 GMT) And idts sunday works coz weekends will be very busy for me ... I will consult with my teammates and sure lyk :)
Ashbala
Ashbala
Hey does monday 1 am works for u ... It will be like 10.30 am for us ?
Danny
Danny
Ok that’s down w us. Confirming tonight?
Danny
Danny
Or is it Monday night
Ashbala
Ashbala
Let's play tomorrow after 1.5 hrs the time I ping :)
Phantomistix
Phantomistix
wdym 1.5 hrs after the time you ping?
Ashbala
Ashbala
The time I ping is like 8.30 am ... After 1.5 hrs means 10 am which will be 11.30 or 12.30 am for him if am right ?
Ashbala
Ashbala
Tomorrow btw ...
Danny
Danny
Hey so we’re matched for the zomog bo5 slam wanna do that before or after the ghosting tour?
Ashbala
Ashbala
I prefer after ghosting like we can aim for Friday or Saturday (preferred your afternoon like 12- 2 pm) since I have exams to prepare tho :) will that works ?
Danny
Danny
I’d much prefer during the week(today, tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday) as I work this weekend. And unless it’s Friday night from 8-11pm I can’t Saturday Sunday. Rn would be most optimal though to get it over w if you can.
Ashbala
Ashbala
Well ok thn ... Much preferred to play tomorrow same time ... Will that works mate :) and our ghosting tour will be in 1.5- 2 hrs (just remembering)
Ashbala
Ashbala
yo me and my mates are on ... ready whenever
skierdude101
skierdude101
what user name are you
Ashbala
Ashbala
sleepy slakoths
Danny
Danny
Gonna be online for about 3 and a half more hours so just lmk when you are ready to go.
Ashbala
Ashbala
I m afraid that this match can't happen today coz of some real irl issues ... Can we just postpone to 12 hrs or tomorrow if u r feeling good :/ sry man but I cant find time to complete the game today :psycry:
Danny
Danny
We can try for 630am my time but idk if you’ll be up. If not I’ll hit you up and see if ur online.
Ashbala
Ashbala
Well technically 6.30 am your time works ... Ping me if am available or else we can reschedule to tomorrow agreed time :)
Ashbala
Ashbala
ready whenever ...