Miyami~~~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heya ruwc, i'm +1 but will be away this weekend. is there any chance you could play my morning (7-12) or night (7-11) during a weekday next week?
    heyyy we play for rupl! I'm gmt +2. I can play from 8am-3pm on thursday, 8am-7pm on friday, 10am-1pm on saturday, and 10am-7pm on sunday.
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    hey sorry got logged out of smogon somehow, I'm -8. Sunday seems the most likely given the time difference?
    Hey i know we battle but i was gonna ask to push it, using phone data with no internet at my house and i was in a cow costume for work so im super dumb tired. Same exact time tomorrow
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    sure thing works for me
    WMAR
    WMAR
    Ready rn whenever you are, on main as WMAR
    We play for BDSP PU Kickoff, when are you free? I'm GMT -5 and weekends work best for me.
    madame x was an underrated record
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    it's so good, especially on repeat listens

I hope she does more like it
    adv pu, gmt+11, i'd prefer to play 9-10am weekdays if possible, what works for you?
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    oh, this is gonna be fun

I'm gmt -8, so are you 5 hours behind me on the next day?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    ADV PU TOURNAMENT
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    ADV PU TOURNAMENT
    omwc, gmt+2, what works for you. Cant do any fri-sat just so u know
    Leni
    Leni
    np, we need to reschedule this. I had to run. needed to cook food still for tmr and got early wake up. Can u make sunday same ish time? maybe hour earlier?
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    sunday 12pm my time works
    Leni
    Leni
    cool, c u then
    We play for the NFE UU tour, im GMT +2, can play today until like 10pm my time, Wednesday 1pm until 6pm my time, and thursday from 6pm to 10pm. Any of that works for you?
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    GMT -8, thursday probably works best
    Midnight Howl
    Midnight Howl
    Okay, what time on thursday?
    Midnight Howl
    Midnight Howl
    Hey you didn't say anything, I'm not sure I can play at all during the weekend nor today
    hey, paired for oras zu cup. i'm gmt -4 and most of wednesday, friday, and sat/sunday. lemme know what works
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    Hey, I'm GMT -7 and would prefer sat/sunday if that's fine with you. Nights work better for me than days but days would probably work too.
    5gen
    5gen
    I'm down for that. Any time on Saturday in particular work for u?
    5gen
    5gen
    any time in particular you wanna play tonight? or would tomorrow be better?
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    nfepl when im -4, wanna play tommorow 4-6pm my time? if not we can do that time on sunday like u said on cord
    We are playing for NFEPL. I'm available everyday except 2 pm - 4 pm at Wednesday. Timezone: GMT +2
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    GMT -7, free most days except maybe Wednesday/Thursday. Does Friday sound good?
    Shing
    Shing
    I would prefer today, but friday can work. It's all up to you honestly lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…