LBN
LBN
cuz im fully down to play rn
LBN
LBN
still down my king lmk if you wanna cuz i rlly wanna
Stallion
Stallion
Yeah that was a work day for me haha, so I wasn't gonna be able to play.

Sunday 10am your time is 1am on a Monday for me which is never gonna work. But the time you messaged me at yesterday works for me on a Fri/Sat your time.
LBN
LBN
damn, i got work tonight i cant do that, if i wake up at say, 8am is it doable for ya? (sunday)
Stallion
Stallion
8am Sunday your time? That's 11pm, which I can't do this week because I have to be up at 4am the next day. But I can do 8am your time the Sunday after?
LBN
LBN
Aight, is Monday possible, if it isnt thats fine but monday is a day off so im good there
Stallion
Stallion
Monday's are possible but probably not at the time that would work for you, just cause I work full-time at a 9-5.
LBN
LBN
i mean, monday im like, free the ENTIRE day, i dont care what time it is as long as it isnt past like... 11pm my time
Stallion
Stallion
I work 9-5 and usually gym evenings. I could play at like 9:30pm my time but wouldn't that be like 6:30am for you? Maybe we can do an 8am your time / 11pm my time?
LBN
LBN
I can do that on monday yea, ill see ya there. 8am my time
LBN
LBN
yea on second thought i aint waking up at 7am on my day off when the next time u free
Stallion
Stallion
Haha fair enough.

I can do a pre-bed (anything from 9-11pm at the latest kinda deal) match most weeknights.

I'm also gonna be free all Sunday evening at this rate.

Saturday morning I might be free too, tbc.

What's your avail like rest of the week?
LBN
LBN
Well i work each day pmuch but ill get back to ya on that
LBN
LBN
ok now that the stick is out my own ass on being lazy, im off today tommorow and the next day, working friday, off the 31st, then working most days till the 13th
Stallion
Stallion
Lifting weights the next two nights and working during the day. Sat morning my time I've scheduled two games. Sunday I'm playing pick up basketball from 12-2pm but can probably do a 3pm if you don't mind a midnight game (12am Sunday your time)?
LBN
LBN
you sure you cant play before your bball game?
Stallion
Stallion
Nah dude, I don't know if our game is gonna drag out and I've gotta be out of the house at 11am.

You didn't wanna wake up early on your day off and I don't wanna wake up early on my Sunday haha.
LBN
LBN
fair fair, im guessing a no stall gentlemen wouldnt spicen the deal then?