quziel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reevo kickoff, -4, gentleman’s to bans?
    quziel
    quziel
    am EST. Sorry for delay, had been trying to get reqs. Does Afternoon Sunday work for you? Gentleman's to bans works for me.
    Codename C.A.T
    Codename C.A.T
    Sounds good, lmk when you’re ready
    Codename C.A.T
    Codename C.A.T
    Ready when you are
    Hey would the weekend work for you for nupl? dont think ill be able to build before friday
    quziel
    quziel
    Yeah, weekend is probably best. Would prefer sunday cause I've been travelling for the past few days, and still will be today.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yea sunday should work. Im still waiting to see if I have to work on Sunday, regardless sunday night would work. Depending if i do or dont work id have other times of avialiabilty ill let you know when i find that out
    quziel
    quziel
    Reiterating what was on discord; aiming for like 9 pm EST on Sunday.
    hey, gmt+2, when cap ladder tournament?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    i have another game scheduled at 4; i'll play you right after
    quziel
    quziel
    Or like honestly any time in the next hour before 5.
    quziel
    quziel
    Oh sorry was writing a comment right when you sent yours, that works, find me on stours or main.
    When can you play for the Cap winter Seasonal? Im +1 and wont go through daylight savings for about 2 weeks
    quziel
    quziel
    I have fairly open availability this week, would prefer later on, but I can make time. Am US EST which is GMT -4 for the time being.
    1BluLizard
    1BluLizard
    The weekend works best for me, ideally Saturday anytime if that works for you.
    When do u wanna play for NUSD? GMT -6 here
    quziel
    quziel
    I'm prepped so whenever works for you on either Saturday or Sunday. Am -5, though I would prefer early afternoon on either day.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Wanna do like 1 PM my time tomorrow
    quziel
    quziel
    Works for Me
    Hello Quziel! I'm your opponent for round 2 of the BW ZU tour. I am free tomorrow (Friday) from 8:00 PM GMT (3:00 PM EST) to 2:00 AM GMT (9:00PM EST). If tomorrow doesn't work for you, I am also free Saturday from 7:00PM GMT to 2:00AM GMT. Let me know what works best for you.
    quziel
    quziel
    Saturday at 8 PM GMT works for me.
    PichuFlash
    PichuFlash
    Ok, great. See you then!
    quziel
    quziel
    I'm online if you wanna play earlier
    hi quz gmt+1 i think i can do saturday after my 8pm or just sunday all day
    quziel
    quziel
    Saturday at like 9 your time works for me.
    Hey, we’re paired for Cap30 playtest, when do you wanna play? I can do any day this week, except for Tuesday afternoon. My timezone’s GMT-5
    quziel
    quziel
    Weekend prolly easiest for me as I'll be travelling during part of the week.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    How is Saturday at 4pm my time?
    yo when u wanna play for nusd? I'm back home on the 28th so can do any day after that x
    quziel
    quziel
    I should be able to make it work, will update if something comes up.
    quziel
    quziel
    yo, if you're ok playing earlier I'm on atm. If not we'll do the scheduled time
    quziel
    quziel
    Also I can't access smogtours for some reason, so will have to play on main
    Hey we paired for CAP 30 ... Lmk when can play ... Am GMT +5.5 :) prolly my availability is bit complicated this week ... Prefer to play at friday like 9-11 am est coz exams week ... Lmk what works for u :)
    Hey NU Snake. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 5pm~1am or 11pm~1am on Saturday.
    Not certain about Sunday availability just yet but should be free like 7pm~1am.
    quziel
    quziel
    If you want to play a bit early I'll be on stours for roughly the next hour. Otherwise see you in about 12 hours.
    quziel
    quziel
    One hour turned into 15 minutes. See you in 12 hours.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hey I'm a little early but I'm on stours as Snow Jiniri
    When do you wanna play for ORAS NU? I'm GMT-3, can't play thursday and friday but my afternoon/evening any other day should work
    For CAP Swiss I'd definitely prefer the weekend. 11-3:30pm GMT-5 would be best, but I can work around that if you'd prefer to do another time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…