Smogon Forums

Iguana
Iguana
Hey! Well, I just noticed that the deadline is only this Sunday, which is unfortunate. I very likely will request an extension because the rest of this week will be tough for me to play. What's your timezone, and would Sunday potentially work for you?
ramolost
ramolost
ok Sunday should work but so does extension. +2btw
Iguana
Iguana
Hey, fortunately the deadline for this round of DPP Cup got extended to next Sunday. I would prefer to play this upcoming week, if possible. Would Thursday work for you?
ramolost
ramolost
uh y sure
Iguana
Iguana
Hey, sorry for the delayed response. Would something during your evening today work? Maybe like 8 PM GMT+2?
ramolost
ramolost
probably y
Iguana
Iguana
Okay, awesome! I'll plan to see you then, and if something comes up, we can reschedule for another time this week.
Iguana
Iguana
Hey, I just got on Smogtours. I'm mc56556 on there as well.
Iguana
Iguana
Okay, looks like you weren't available now, and I have to go in a moment. What is your availability like tomorrow? I can do the same time (8 PM GMT+2).
ramolost
ramolost
something came up. i can do same time / from now to 7pm / from 8pm to late night
Iguana
Iguana
That's okay! And awesome! I could actually play in a half hour if you'd like. But totally fine if not, in which case we can play at 8 PM GMT+2.
ramolost
ramolost
i'll be eating probably
Iguana
Iguana
Okay, no worries. haha Let's aim for 8 PM GMT+2.
ramolost
ramolost
i'll be 15/20 mins late
Iguana
Iguana
All good. Thanks for letting me know.
ramolost
ramolost
nvm im around