Smogon Forums

XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
I'm +8, and not entirely sure when free. But will probably have to be morning for me, or like around now. Will let you know, or you can give me days that work with you.
Hera
Hera
Currently my schedule is day-by-day but by default I should be available all days this week unless stated otherwise
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Does Thursday or Friday morning / afternoon work with you?
Hera
Hera
Friday is better for me
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Hm something ended up happening last minute, how late do you think you'll stay up today?
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Oh it's only Friday morning right, I think I should be free in about 3-4 hours. Does that work with you
Hera
Hera
At 1 PM my time today? Yes
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
yo, if i got time zones correctly this should be 1pm for u right? lmk when you're online. I'm on as XxSevagxX. If you don't have time within the next ~15 minutes we'll have to reschedule to weekend.
Hera
Hera
No, 1 PM for me for 2 hours ago. The weekend should work better
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Okay, if you're gmt -5, and I'm GMT +4 that means I should be 9 hours ahead of you. I messaged you at 10:08 PM my time (1:08 PM GMT -5) saying I was ready, but it appears you may have confused your own timezone. To make sure this accident doesn't happen again, can you check your timezone OR tell me what time it is for you right now.
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
For this Saturday and Sunday, I'll probably have to play much earlier as I will not be available in the evenings for me. Along with this, my weekend are fairly volatile and it's difficult to find a time for me to play, especially with such timezone differences.
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Any agreed upon time will most likely have to be late in the evening for you, or earlier in the morning. Can you give me the times at which you believe you might be available. Thank you! (oops character limit lmao, never knew they exhisted)
Hera
Hera
I apologize. I had assumed that GMT +0 was UK, but that is in fact GMT +1, so currently I am in GMT -4. To prevent more confusion, I will plan around your timezone.
Hera
Hera
With that being said, I would like a time in the evening (for me) if possible. Would Sunday 2-6 AM your time work, and if not, what time for you would work?
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Um... I will not be awake at those times. When I said late evenings I assumed 12 - 3 am cuz I usually wake up ~9am on weekdays. I think I'm able to play at like 10 AM my time on Saturday (so 1AM on Saturday for u), or possibly like 8-9AM your time. I don't see any other slots I'm free at tbh.
Hera
Hera
Would you be free at all next week from Monday to Wednesday from 9 PM to 11 PM your time? Those are the best times for me
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
That's prob fine with me, but you'll have to request an extension.
Hera
Hera
Considering we get an extension, which day will you be able to play on the listed times above?
XxLazzerpenguinxX
XxLazzerpenguinxX
Monday and Tuesday mornings no longer work for me. I can't do Monday or Tuesday evening either. I am now only available on Wednesday. I might be available Wednesday morning, so 12-3 am your time. I should be available Wednesday afternoon, which would be around 11AM - 3 PM your time.