Smogon Forums

Kink
Kink
based on time difference, weekend looks best. I'm eastern, can do both Saturday and Sunday (earlier on Sunday). Would my morning around 9-10am eastern work?
GoldCat
GoldCat
Sunday 10 am your time works
Kink
Kink
See you then
GoldCat
GoldCat
I'm on as guldkatt
Kink
Kink
I didn't see you try to pm me...
Kink
Kink
I tried /pm goldcat and was unable to. I was on the whole time as Kink, I'll be on for another 30 minutes.
GoldCat
GoldCat
yea, I don't own goldcat on ps so I get why couldn't pm but I said I was on as guldkatt
GoldCat
GoldCat
I have to go back and finish painting our outhouse and sauna so I won't be able to play for the next 30 min
Kink
Kink
alright. for your own knowledge, if your PS and Smogon accounts are different, you need to actively go out of your way to pm your opponent. I was in the UU room on my main account the whole time. I can play later in like 7-8 hours, otherwise I have to make the act claim.
GoldCat
GoldCat
dude, I literally said I was on as Guldkatt. I think it's on you for not checking smogon. like I have never had this problem with anyone else. How's your availability mon-wed? we could get an extension because 7-8 (well, 5-6 hours) hours is going to be way too late
GoldCat
GoldCat
I can also play during the next 2 hours before going to bed tho ideally we find a time that works during extension
Kink
Kink
I’m telling you what the rules are. I did check Smogon, after no one with your Smogon username pmed me or came online. The onus is on you to reach out to me on PS if your accounts are different.

I’ll ask for an extension in the thread, but the only times I can do are 7-10pm eastern on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.