swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Did you not read my availability
Padox
Padox
Are you retarded?
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Right I’m retarded, when you clearly didn’t read what I wrote or make any attempts to actually schedule based off when I told you I was free clown
Padox
Padox
First of all your availability window seems to be after 5pm on weekdays and i don't know if your defenition of earlier isnwrong but to me that doesn't mean at least 2 hours earlier. Second of all i offered Sunday when you said your Sunday "should be relatively free" so what made you think i didn't read your availability?
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
You said anything earlier on weekdays, which I obviously can’t do. I told you what times I could play at and instead of suggesting a time we play at you said “aval weekdays and Sunday”. You never suggested a time Sunday which you could have done after the first message
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
If you actually read my message you probably could have figured out Sunday was the only time we could play and said “let’s play Sunday sometime between x and y”. Really not that hard
Padox
Padox
" You said anything earlier on weekdays, which I obviously can’t do. " -> Then explain to me why you said you are not available until 5pm on weekdays but can´t do like 5:30pm on weekdays??? " You never suggested a time Sunday which you could have done after the first message" -> When i said sunday i obviously meant that i´m free all day on sunday so any time between 1pm and 11pm my time works for me to clarify.