Smogon Forums

Iguana
Iguana
Hey, BlazingDark! :) Thanks for reaching out. Playing next week also works better for me. That time on next Thursday would be great! Would you like to do next Thursday (the 15th) at 9 PM GMT+2?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Yes, this is perfect for me, so see you Thursday 15th at 9PM +2, let me know if something comes up
Iguana
Iguana
Awesome! Thanks so much, and I'll plan to see you then. :)
Iguana
Iguana
Hey! :) I'm on Smogtours for whenever you're ready for our match.
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey mc, unexpected troubles came up for me and i don't think i will make it and be home at time... i'll try to do my best to play if it bothers you but it is possible to find a time for an other day ? at the time that fits the best for you of course
Iguana
Iguana
Oh, sure, that's okay. Sorry to hear. I'm going to be very busy over the next few days, but we can try and find a time tomorrow maybe.
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Yes i understand, i can play any time you want tomorrow
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
And thank you i'm sorry for bothering
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey ! i'll let you suggest a time if you want to play today between 4pm and 11pm (+2) if it works for you, if not i'll just try to adapt myself
Iguana
Iguana
Hey. If you'd like to play in an hour and a half (7 PM GMT+2), that would work for me.
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey! i'm on my way to home is it possible to play in 30 min - 1hour ? think it's the earlier i can do
Iguana
Iguana
Okay, that's alright. I can play in 30 minutes, yeah.