snake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are we stabbing each other sir
    spoo
    spoo
    Lasen we will get it done do not worry ..
    snake
    snake
    I forget if you're also CST or not...Sunday evening at 9PM? is that cutting it too close? that time should be reliable
    spoo
    spoo
    est, would be 10pm for me but ya that works
    Yo, we're matched for round 1 of the playtest. I'm GMT-5 and would honestly prefer to play sometime during the week but I'm open to playing on the weekend as well. Lmk ur availability and what time ranges work best for u
    snake
    snake
    sorry, can we do it later tonight? i’m caught in family drama and had to go immediately :/
    CallMeDrippyT
    totally fine with that man. hope everything woks out
    CallMeDrippyT
    should i request an extension at this point? i would be fine w that tbh
    Hey we paired for cap swiss ... Lmk when can play ... Am GMT +5.5 :)
    Ashbala
    Ashbala
    And tomorrow isn't possible coz I have hella work in irl ... I prefer weekends btw ... I will be free in saturday ... But if u can't ... We can get extension :)
    snake
    snake
    so I can do tomorrow evening or sunday evening, which would be Friday morning or Monday morning for you. Can't reliably schedule when I'm at home ;; extension may be required
    Ashbala
    Ashbala
    we got extension ... so when can play :)
    hey snake, lmk when works for you for seasonal, i should be flexible enough
    snake
    snake
    if we could aim for Sunday night that’d be great - I should hopefully have my gd computer back by then and not be too busy
    When can you Play SSNL? I’m not going to be available Friday, Saturday and early Sunday.
    If it’s ok, Sunday evening after 930 pm would suit me well.
    Im GMT+2.
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Hey sorry would it be possible to reschedule. I have a family party still going on, and I want to give this enough time. Idt I will be able to play today. Would it be ok to ask for an extension?
    I forgot I hadnt posted sry , when you can play for cap ssnl im gmt+2 can 5pm-12am sunday (could also 5-9pm saturday But would prefer to not play sat)
    We r1 for oras tour, when you wanna play? I'm GMT+0
    snake
    snake
    I'm GMT-6, sometime this weekend would be best for me. Maybe something like 10 AM my time, 4 PM your time on Saturday?
    QueenOfLuvdiscs
    QueenOfLuvdiscs
    That works, I'm not working then so I'll be on around then :)
    snake
    snake
    Most excellent, I’ll be on then!
    hello smogon user and CAP co-leader snake_rattler, when would you like to play our Bo3 series for round two of the ongoing 2021 CAP Winter Seasonal. i live in the central standard time zone otherwise known as greenwich mean time -6 and the afternoons of friday saturday and sunday are preferable, please respond to this post with your own time zone and favored times in the interest of proper scheduling. regards,
    -spoop
    snake
    snake
    hello.
    i am -6.
    we fight on saturday afternoon, 2 PM.
    yes.
    snake
    snake
    spoo
    spoo
    yes, the proposed time slot works excellently. best of luck and have fun in advance. i look forward to our meeting
    Play me in the tiebreaker! This Saturday should be fine, don't you agree? GMT+2 any time after 10pm for me should work :]
    snake
    snake
    Sorry man, I've just been super busy with a lot of stuff this week. I'm GMT-6, I believe I can make something like 3PM my time, 11 PM your time work...
    Lasen
    Lasen
    k
    Hi, when do you wanna play for CAP snake? I'm GMT-8. I'm free pretty much all week but I'd prefer to play on the weekend.
    snake
    snake
    That should hopefully work for me. At home with family so scheduling can be a smidge unreliable, but I should be able to make that work.
    Darek
    Darek
    So sorry, just realized that I might be busy around that time. Is it fine if we pushed it back by an hour?
    snake
    snake
    Sure
    Heyo, when play for snake, Snake? Gmt+0 would prefer the weekend
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    I have another game around 9-10 my time, would like half an hour earlier, 2:30 your time work?
    snake
    snake
    Works great for me! 2:30 PM my time, 8:30 PM your time.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Grand see you then
    we're paired for 1-1s in playtest tour, i hope things are goin alright (i saw the post w/sev the other day). lemme know what's up, much love man
    snake
    snake
    oops I just saw this, November 2 was a rough day for me ;;
    SHSP
    SHSP
    no worries boss it happens lol, glad you're doing better now
    cap28 tour gmt -5 prefer sunday if possible
    Avery
    lol that works, i’m also free the whole day sunday incase we need another time or i sleep through our scheduled time. cya then
    snake
    snake
    hey just take the win, I’m really have a rough time right now and I can’t do mons. Sorry :/
    Avery
    alright, hope everything is ok on your end
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…