Smogon Forums

Siamato
Siamato
Hey Euphonos, sorry for the late i'm super busy atm... I think we can try something like sunday 6pm your time? Subject to change but i will let you know asap in that case. Hope for a great battle! :)
Euphonos
Euphonos
Was thinking if 8 pm instead could work especially because that would be the safest time to work on especially I return home from the province. Let me know if that works better.
Euphonos
Euphonos
...or later than 8 pm, apparently...
Siamato
Siamato
8pm not work for me sorry :/ I have friends at home from 1pm my time and i will not be able to play. Otherwise i can at 12nn saturday but you put that in orange so it's prob complicate for you while you marked 6pm sunday in blue. Tomorrow, i date my girlfriend in the morning and i work all the day after. Saturday i work between 10am and 7pm my time. And finally, i have friends at home sunday at 1pm for all the day.
Euphonos
Euphonos
Your 12:00 noon Saturday? If you'll be free on that time, there's always room for negotiations. I can make myself available that time, actually. So, would you want that?
Siamato
Siamato
No yours 12nn saturday. As i said i work between 10am and 7pm my time saturday so that's impossible for me