Swirlyder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?diger digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    learn how to spell idiot
    PenQuin
    PenQuin
    [23:32:20] Swirlyder: digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?digersby tho?
    Have your heard of the popular hit game among us? It’s a really cool game where 1-3 imposters try to kill off the crewmates, while the crew has to finish their tasks or vote off the imposters to win. It’s 5 dollars on steam and other consoles but it is free on App Store and Google Play.
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    never heard of it but it sounds a lot like the game dark souls 3
    ᵘʷᵘ oh frick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ frick sorry ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry im dropping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ place ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    first doritos, now this, im afraid this is your final warning. please clean up after yourself or you;re not allowed to come back here
    ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ sorry I dropped my bag of ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    bro wtf those were my doritos
    In the midst of the crowds
    In the shapes in the clouds
    I don't see nobody but you
    In my rose-tinted dreams
    Wrinkled silk on my sheets
    I don't see nobody but you ♡
    Spieky
    Spieky
    OOOH BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH, OOOOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    poetic
    You feel like playing sometime in the next hours for classic? I'm +2 and fairly free most of the day if I know the time beforehand but I'd rather play asap
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    Sounds good, I will keep you updated.
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    Looks like im busy all day today, sorry. I concede the match.
    Zyg
    Zyg
    Coward.
    Hey there Swirly! I hope all is well in your world! -dl
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    hey buddy i've been missing you. I hope life has been treating you well - s
    I'm genuinely coming to fucking kill you. Your days on this planet are numbered motherfucker.
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    LMFAO
    I miss you man, I hope life is being good to ya
    oi, you got subbed in for ssb tour. I'm gmt-4, is there any time today you can play?
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    I'm GMT-5, you'll usually never find me awake before 3 PM. I could rn if you're here
    Havens
    Havens
    ye I can do now
    lmk when u wanna do this
    Swirlyder
    Swirlyder
    if ur on EST days I'll def catch you
    biggie
    biggie
    i work EST days but can most likely swing a few games in during that time
    biggie
    biggie
    Hey, haven't seen you on :(
    Hi swirl, just thought I’d let you know that I actually read the staff interviews
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…