Smogon Forums

PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
Gmt +9? I'm -4 so that's 13 hours ahead, yikes...
PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
For 5pm to 1am your time, I'm either asleep or busy, and for 10pm to 1am I'm also alseep. So I really don't know how this is gonna work...
Xiri
Xiri
I can also try and do 12pm my time (so 11pm your time) on Saturday
PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
That could work
Xiri
Xiri
Ok so my weekend plans have changed so I cant make it to that time anymore unfortunately. Can you do your mornings (9am~12pm) by any chance on Sunday?
Xiri
Xiri
???
PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
That might be a little rough since I'm not a morning person and sleep late on weekends...
Xiri
Xiri
wanna play now then?
Xiri
Xiri
Honestly, if this timeframe is the only one we can agree on, it will have to be today or it won't work.
PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
I don't have a team ready, nor am I really free atm.
PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
The time you suggested for Sunday, its not ideal for me but I think I can make it work.
Xiri
Xiri
Unfortunately its probably gonna be the only slot we can agree on.
If you can come on 11am gmt-4 on Sunday that would be great (hopefully that wont be too early)
PokeArt2004♥
PokeArt2004♥
I'm not making any guarantees for when exactly I'll be able to come, but I will definitely try for that aforementioned 9am-12pm range.
Xiri
Xiri
Can you tell your managers to have a sub ready at the end of that range so that I can go to sleep asap?
I have to wake up early the following day so I would prefer it if I didn't have to wait for subs to be made at that moment.