ok cool omg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, when would you like to play for ou majors? I'm GMT +1 and would prefer 5pm-11pm my time, day shouldn't matter too much
    Lily
    Lily
    okay im on smogtours as Lily, challenge whenever
    ok cool omg
    ok cool omg
    you appear to be offline
    Lily
    Lily
    i think you're on the main server, i was on smogtours.psim.us, but it's fine we can play wherever. i'm on main too so just challenge on whichever you wanna play on
    yo, wanna play for ou majors today or tomorrow? gmt+1 here
    ok cool omg
    ok cool omg
    Im free today. Ill be online anywhere from now till 6hrs from now.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    sorry it was past midnight when you vm'd me, if you're still around lets get this done
    ok cool omg
    ok cool omg
    sorry. i had work from the time you sent your message till now. Im free in roughly 1hr from now. Currently 8:30pm at the time of this message.If we are unable to complete the match today, ill be avaliable tomorrow from 9am - 2pm
    Hi there. OU majors, I'm almost always free between 9-11.30 pm (my time). So tell me when you would like to play.
    ok cool omg
    ok cool omg
    I'm free rn if you wish to play, otherwise, tomorrow my time 10am-2pm. Im AEST btw.
    Mihowk
    Mihowk
    I'm online on ps rn
    OU majors. I'm gmt+1, free from monday to thursday from 3pm to 6pm and the weekends (fridays not included) from 3pm to 11pm.
    Hi there. We play for OU Majors round one. My timezone is GMT+2. When can you get this done?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    luckily google says that your timezone is australian eastern timezone which is gmt+11 apparently. i can play today at 9 or 10pm gmt+11 so in 4-5 hours. if today doesn't work, what is your general availability?
    ok cool omg
    ok cool omg
    i should be ok with your set availability. Ill be on at 9pm
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    my account is pohjis on main server/smogtours whenever you are ready to go
    We are paired for OST r1. I won’t be available for the next few days but let me know when you’re good to play
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I will be a bit busy for the next few days because my semester classes are just starting. Can play tomorrow night (sunday) or Friday through Sunday of the coming week.
    ok cool omg
    ok cool omg
    I can only do, Monday (10am - 2pm) (My time), Tuesday (5pm-9pm) (My time), Friday (Full day) (My time) or Saturday (10am - 2pm) (My time) - Should be the most suitable for you
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Ok let’s plan for Friday. I will be available most of the day as well so message me on discord when you’re ready to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…