Paino
Paino
No u
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1
Chespin<banana
Paino
Paino
I see, you have been strayed to the wrong path in life. Look around, and think of chespin. Chespin is the best pokemon, learn.
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1
It seems as if you have been mistaken. The banana as you can see is truly the one and only god. You must praise the banana and how it will eventually control the multiverse and control many others. Compared to the (blegh) chespin which is useless and will die when the banana rises up, then we will eat chespins for breakfast. L, ez
-Superkillerpo1 aka (better and always will be better than Paino)
Paino
Paino
You're too mistaken, a banana rottens and is unedible sooner or later while chespin is forever, neverending. All the bananas sooner or later will die out and chespin will eat all those bananas that doesn't rot out. You don't know, but Chespin changes the multiverse, creates the solar system, it is all chespin. Learn, mere mortal, and you will see why chespin is the best.
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1
I see your point, HOWEVER chespin is just utterly trash and will never ever be liked. You and Clemont are the only people who likes such a trash grass type. You saying it’s a god is just a pure lie, and it is mostly because you are delusional and once you get to the banana god you will be enlightened You will see how the bananas will take over and though they do rot they will be replanted and grow stronger. You fool
Paino
Paino
Hahahaha oh yes. You do know that I also have scorbunny as my favorite. We can just burn all the bananas
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1
AHAHAA YOU FOOL. YOU ABSOLUTE BAFOON. BANANAS ARE FIRE RESISTANT EZ L KILL DA BUNNY
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1
I like playing pokemon! I do other stuff like music and watching anime.
BirthdayMarch 26LocationWelcome to the world of competitive Pokémon!
GenderMalePokemon Showdown! UsernamePainoGamingFavorite PokémonChespinMy CharacteristicSomewhat stubborn
-LIAR
Paino
Paino
My fire is fire resistant resistant
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1
Damn that’s crazy
Paino
Paino
Chespin> banana end of story
Superkillerpo1
Superkillerpo1