Zap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for randbats wc, I'm gmt+2 I'm free from:
    this week and the 3rd week: everyday after 3pm gmt+2, but would prefer to not play too late on weekdays
    next week: everyday except saturday after 8:30pm gmt+2 but would prefer to play before midnight
    Zap
    Zap
    hey sorry was hella busy this past week, im down like 9pm ur time on thurs/fri
    Elgino
    Elgino
    have some games on friday so let's say thursday then?
    Zap
    Zap
    hey im on
    Pspl, Im gmt+2, wanna play today?
    Zap
    Zap
    coming on
    Zap
    Zap
    sorry it slipped my mind to check here, do u mind messaging me on disc
    Zap#3746
    ill be on for a lil bit longer but if i missed u then i can do tom as well
    mj
    mj
    nah Im still down, messaged you on ps
    when you free for PSPL? GMT-4, would like to get this outta the way sooner rather than later if possible
    Zap
    Zap
    im good tom, best is late night tbh, otherwise late afternoon around 3pm works as well gmt-6
    za
    za
    I can't do tomorrow or Friday, we'll probably have to do weekend at this point... when are you free Sunday?
    Zap
    Zap
    can u do now
    Playing for rbtt, -5. Can play anytime after 6pm today or sometime 1-6 on tues-thurs, and before 1pm on sat. Would prefer today if you can
    hey i think our managers did some back and forth with the sub-in for RBTT. just confirming, Sunday at 4 PM EST (GMT -5)? my disc is Andy Snype#9304
    Zap
    Zap
    Hey yeah that sounds good
    Zap
    Zap
    hey im on as zap
    hello, my timezone is gmt+5:30, but I will be quite busy with work for the rest of the week, altho i might be able to squeeze in games at night for me so around 11am-1pm est for you. if that doesn't work we can do weekends!
    Zap
    Zap
    Hey, are you able to do Friday around 2pm my time ?
    Xeizar
    Xeizar
    Do you think you can do weekends? I am not feeling well and I think I might have covid so I would prefer to have some extra rest after a workday. I should be mostly free on Saturday and Sunday so let me know what time works for you (as long as I'm not asleep)
    Zap
    Zap
    Yeah sure no prob , r u able to do 3pm Sunday ?
    Hello, my timezone is gmt +5:30, due to my work and other stuff, I prefer weekend to play. 12-2 pm est on sat or sunday should be ok. Let me know if it suit you.
    when can you play for mpl, I’m -4 and should be available Friday after 5 pm and sat/sun before 1 pm
    Pak
    Pak
    it would have to be like right at 2
    Zap
    Zap
    ok ill try to come on a bit earlier but lets aim for that
    Pak
    Pak
    im on ps ready whenever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…