Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when ORAS seasonal ?
    BlazingDark
    BlazingDark
    Hmm does tomorrow 11pm +2 works ?
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    I can't do tomorrow but I could do an earlier time the day after if that time doesn't work for you on that day! Or we could pick a later day if that would work better for you!
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Are you doing okay? I've noticed you haven't been active since around Thursday, is there a time that would work for you this week man?
    Hey, we play for the ORAS OU Summer Seasonal. I'm GMT-4 and prefer to play afternoons and evenings, though I am flexible. What works for you?
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Thanks man, see you then!
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Np, looking forward to it! :)
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    By the way my discord is randy_west#1852(the lowercase r in randy matters bc discord is case sensitive and I won't pop up otherwise) for easier and quicker communication!
    hey there, we are matched up for OST r3. when are you available to play? I'm GMT -5 (US Eastern)
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    I am ready whenever you are! What is your ps name, also do you wanna battle on smogtours or just regular showdown?
    Loki
    Loki
    Great, let's just play on regular showdown. I'm Loki555, will be on in a couple minutes.
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Awesome, I'm Jimmyfromlinkedin!
    "I am the only one who can kill you and set you free Spike"
    "The same thing applies to you as well, Vicious"

Cowboy Bebop is a great show, good taste lad
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Thank you! Great minds think alike :) It's one of my favorites, short and an amazing story!
    I am available any day anywhere from 10am to 6pm GMT :)
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Would Wednesday the 13th at 5pm GMT/11 am CST work for you? I have to travel back to college tomorrow and I don't think I can make it back at a time that is convenient for your time zone :)
    Simich
    Simich
    Yeah that works
    Ran D. Savage
    Ran D. Savage
    Awesome! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…