Smogon Forums

za
za
If you can’t do the weekend, today and tomorrow are our only compatible days... I am GMT-4... I could either play at 12:30 my time today(in an hour) or like 5 my time today(approximate... not sure exactly when I’ll be home so not 100% on this)... if not, I should be able to do late evening your time tomorrow... what’s the latest you could play tomorrow if we can’t do today?
za
za
Oh and one other time, I could do tonight at about 1 AM if that’d work for you, if you’re willing to play in the morning(7 AM for you)
drakonium
drakonium
5 PM for you would mean 11 PM for me, I'd be fine with that. 7 AM for me would be OK too, but I'd prefer the 11 PM option (or earlier, like 4/4:30 PM for you). We can try to reach for that, and as a last resort try the 1AM/7AM thing if we can't make 5PM/11PM work. So are you OK to try 5PM/11PM tonight ? If you could just let me know if you're there earlier or if you can't make it, that'd be perfect :)
za
za
I should be able to make 5 PM, but I'm not 100% because that's just a rough estimate of when I'll be home from an interview that I have... if that ends up not working, I can 100% do the 1 AM/7 AM(And, like you, I'd rather not do this one for obvious reasons lol)... I'll keep you updated... hopefully I'll see you in 3 hours!
drakonium
drakonium
OK great, good luck then, hopefully we catch each other later today. If we don't, are you available to try that again tomorrow or is that only possible tonight ?
za
za
ok I'll be good to go in time... see ya in an hour