johnnyg2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Just in case; I'm available to play in like 10-15 minutes, I've seen you online so perhaps we could play today? if you can't it's ok, let's go with the schedule
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Sorry I did not see this, prob could do in like an hour if you’re still available, if not, scheduled time works
    When dpp championships gmt+10? Add me on discord Someone#6529 to discuss further.
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    I tried to add you, but lemme know on here, I'm -4, so your early afternoons and mornings are good for me!
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    *know on here if that works better for you
    kmkm2op
    kmkm2op
    Didn't get the request, so try resending it. The S is capitalised, the last person I played made the same mistake lol.
    dpp championships when gmt+7
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    hmmm, want to try for 10 am your time Friday? Should be a bit flexible around that time if that doesn't work. If it doesn't we'll have to do it early next week.
    anique
    anique
    kk
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    I’m on showdown main as johnnyg2 when you’re ready
    Hi! We have to play for the ADV SSNL R6. I'm GMT+1 and usually available between 10AM and 10PM my time. I'll be a bit busy this week so I would rather play one of Friday, Saturday and Sunday if possible. Would something in particular work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…