E-create
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, when do you wanna play for the ubers seasonal? I'm gmt+1 and available tomorrow afternoon or Thursday afternoon
    Raph369
    Raph369
    No, he wasn't here
    LBN
    LBN
    well, i gave yall an extension cuz he asked for one n you said zilch, so just get the game done
    Raph369
    Raph369
    I can play today any time until 6 pm gmt +1
    Hey! GMT -8, let me know what works best for you! Tomorrow works for me, all the way up to Saturday.
    E-create
    E-create
    yea tommorow also works for me GMT-8 WHAT SPECIFIC Time are u able to play
    Procrastinasian
    Procrastinasian
    how about 4:30pm tomorrow gmt -8?
    E-create
    E-create
    yyou free to play today
    Building a wall
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    Snessy!
    Snessy!
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    LordThemberchaud
    LordThemberchaud
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    Jazzomon
    Jazzomon
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ru open im +2 when
    jcbc
    jcbc
    dude u saud that at my 2:30 am -.- anyways since it seems like they extended (altho i was in showdown yesterday) my avaiability for this days is from my 9 am to my 2 pm and then at 5 pm but that's it. lmk
    E-create
    E-create
    will u be able to play todAy
    E-create
    E-create
    actually take the win
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…