Jhonx~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for DPP Seasonal. I can play around 1am GMT+2
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im gmt-4 add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    oras ssnl i'm gmt -4 and free wed/thursday morning as well as most of friday, and sunday afternoon
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im gmt-4 add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    Hi, when would you like to play for the GSC global? I am GMT+2. For me Thursday onwards works best, if possible before the weekend. I can try to find time from late mornings until evenings.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    works for me
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    To make sure we get this done, when are you available tomorrow? I am available from ~20 minutes after my other GSC game scheduled for 1-2 PM GMT+2 has finished until my evening but I need to know at which time we are going to play.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Will not be able to play sorry bro, take win
    dpp global when, soy gmt +1, si puedes antes de el fin de semana mucho mejor, horario que quieras
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hola soy -4, hablame en discord Jhonx#4526
    hello when do youwant to play for adv gc? i'm gmt+2
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im gmt-4 so if im not wrong we are 6h of difference, when can you play? I can all the day.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey u asked me to post here and 0 answer yet, u have today to answer otherwise I will ask act win.
    hey we play for ru open. My timezone is gmt-4 and im free Wednesday-Friday 6 pm-11 pm my time, other times too just lmk.
    Hey, we play for PU Open. My time zone is GMT -7, let me know when you would like to play.
    BoomBoomBoo
    BoomBoomBoo
    I'm not sure about Saturday yet since I've got a lot of events that day, are you free next week to play at some point too just in case if I'm not ready then?
    BoomBoomBoo
    BoomBoomBoo
    what time did u have in time for Saturday
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    I can all day, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    ru open i’m -5 when can u
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im -4, I can on my nights mostly after 9pm -4, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    ay paired for advpl, I’m gmt-4 and should be available evenings/nights except Saturday
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    Hey I should be able to play Sunday, same gmt, add me to cord Jhonx#4526
    when do u want to play for oras global championship? I'm gmt+10
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    thats good
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    You around? Want to do this today?
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey man my bad I was in jail due fucking curfew in Chile... Im avaible now otherwise tomorrow, add me to discord pls so we can schedule better Jhonx#4526
    when do u wanna go for oras ssnl
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey man so sorry was busy w work and havent sleep in 40h due work lol, but now I took a rest and im free from now to play in ps as EG Jhonx, if possible let me know via discord if u have any avaibility, Jhonx#4526
    Hey, we play for the ORAS Seasonal. My time zone is GMT-5. I would prefer to play this Saturday at 3 p.m. my time. However, if that time doesn't work for you, we can arrange a time during the week. Let me know what's most convenient for you.
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    I am now more available on Saturday than I previously was due to plan changes. I can now play after 12 p.m. rather than 3 p.m.
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey, sorry didnt saw this, add me to Discord Jhonx#4526, Saturday should work for me, im not sure yet, is there any probability for Friday?
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    I should have at least some time on Friday, though I'm not sure when exactly yet. I've added you on Discord.
    hi we play for oras ou ssnl when are you available? im gmt -8
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    hey im gmt-3, add me to discord Jhonx#4526
    btw ill be online now as EG Jhonx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…