Deltaw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Soumav from BD. When do you want to play? I am gmt +6 and can play on either 13th or 14th. I am free during nights (gmt+6).pls lmk.
    Soumav
    Soumav
    Welp that's almost 10 hrs difference, Can you play on 12pm/1pm at (gmt-4) your time? That'd be 10pm/11pm in gmt+6 (my time).
    Or else you can suggest your preferable time.
    Deltaw
    Deltaw
    Yes my friend, I can play at that time, 12 pm in my schedule.
    Soumav
    Soumav
    Okay nice. See ya!
    yo, ou ssnl. im free everyday after 9pm GMT +2. Im also free all day wednesday and friday if you need a more flexible time
    Hi, we're paired for SS OU Spring Seasonal. I can play either tonight, Saturday or Sunday between 6pm and midnight GMT+2. Can this work for you ?
    Deltaw
    Deltaw
    I'll be able to play tonight at 8 pm until 12 pm gmt-4.
    Uxilon
    Uxilon
    Alright, 8pm -4 works for me but not later (it'll already be 2am for me at that time).
    Hi we get to play gsc gc, im GMT+2 and pref to play wed/thurs/fri any time before 10pm my time, can be today, next week or the week after, can play on weekends but its gonna be more restrictive, when do you wanna play?
    hey when do you want to play for ru open, i'm gmt+5.5
    Deltaw
    Deltaw
    I'm sorry I had to go, if you can, let's play now
    Deltaw
    Deltaw
    I'll wait for you one more hour, when you read send challenge to Deltaw
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    i can't challenge, but i'm on as Zephyr2007, chall whenever
    when do u want to play for ru open, im est, weekends available but only after 6pm my time due to work, weekdays is messy, depends on ur free time but can do nights or morning if u give me a heads up
    Deltaw
    Deltaw
    I am also busy with work, can we reserve it for a Sunday or Saturday? Do you think
    Fardin
    Fardin
    k after 6pm est works for me
    hello, when would you like to play for rby seasonal? am gmt-4 should be good for most times after thursday afternoon
    zee
    zee
    let's do 8 PM gmt-4 then
    zee
    zee
    hello, sorry i forgot to message you here. ill be on zeefable on PS whenever you're ready to play
    Deltaw
    Deltaw
    Where do you want to play for smogon tour or for the lobby
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…