xavgb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when you want to play for the OM world cup ? I'm gmt+1
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Weekend would be best i guess, im gmt +0 should be free in either day afternoon or evening
    damflame 3
    damflame 3
    Let's try sunday during the evening ?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sure
    UU snake, gmt-6, lmk your availabilities to play
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Probably sometime Sunday either in your morning or your late afternoon would be best
    Luirromen
    Luirromen
    11 am my time sunday works?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Yeah, that would be 5 pm my time see you then
    stresh do u want to play sometime around midday sunday your time for omwc
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sounds good
    sometimes looking at your profile picture makes me think of how I've made it 21 years in life without having anybody to love me
    Gman
    Gman
    Doesn't my love count for something? :heart:
    hello. for the tiebreaker, I work on Tuesday and i wont be home until like 10 pm gmt -4. I would prefer to play on Wednesday. what does your availability look like?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Wednesday's best for me too, I'm GMT +1 should be most free in the evening or late night my time
    Fissure
    Fissure
    hmmm would something like 10-11 pm your time on Wednesday work then?
    stretch we are playing for ompl. u cannot john me until the deadline bc i am busy for all of sunday and monday
    xavgb
    xavgb
    I probably can be if that's what you need, right now i'm going to sleep during my mornings so it could also be any time in the middle of the night probably.
    MAMP
    MAMP
    lets play at 8am saturday ur time then
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sounds good
    Do you think Bonsly is squeezy
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Brother he has a rock head what do you think
    Ren
    Ren
    Yeah
    OMPL BH. I'm -5 and will have to deny you the chance of playing on the weekend. Is Friday close enough to Sunday for you though? I'm generally available to play from like 7:30 am to 5ish pm my time.
    Ren
    Ren
    Wtf I'm sorry to hear that, you good?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sorry for your loss, Thursday should be okay
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah all good here. Thanks guys. I'll be ready whenever on Thursday and also will confirm here that we agreed on playing without Zac-C
    Hey, when u free to play NUPL? GMT -3 Tuesday-Thursday free 1pm-10pm and sunday 6pm - 10pm, cant play Friday and sat
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Anywhere in that time range on Sunday should work for me, preferably earlier than later though as i'm GMT +1
    Thiago Nunes
    Thiago Nunes
    Perfect, will be trying to hyu 6/7pm -3
    Thiago Nunes
    Thiago Nunes
    Hey, i came back earlier from travel, so since u said u would rather play earlier, letting u know that i should be free from now till 7pm your gmt, otherwise scheduled time its fine
    hi when can you play for umpl I'm gmt +8
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Weekend would be best for me, I should be free probably in the morning or afternoon your time on either day
    Junaa
    Junaa
    that's great, lets schedule for 5pm Saturday my time if that works for you
    xavgb
    xavgb
    Sounds fine, see you then
    I like Stresh
    Gman
    Gman
    Stresh stresh boom clab boom best stresh clap boom 500 posts best stresh stresh boom clap stresh best boom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…