Fear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we play for ost round 4, i am gmt+1 and would like to play earlier rather than later if that works for you
    Fear
    Fear
    im gmt+2. We can play earlier for sure. Hit me up on discord: Iblish#4568
    Hello, we play for gusac vs the world. Timezone is -5, should be around any day except Sundays and Mondays
    Fear
    Fear
    You have to admit, gusac sounds horrible
    we r playing for ost, I’m gmt -6, when u down to play
    Fear
    Fear
    im gmt+2
    add me on discord, probably weekend
    What about you?
    Iblish#4568
    Amstan
    i can do friday and weekends, whats a good time for u?
    Hello, when do you want to play for SPL? I'm GMT -3, and I have a slight preference for weekends - i'm mostly available at: Saturday (18:00-23:30, GMT +2), or Sunday (15:00-23:30, GMT +2)

I can also play a bit earlier, or later at weekends (if necessary), let me know if these timeranges are viable for you
    We have to play for WCOP, I'm GMT+10. My preference would be around my 9-11am, I can make any day aside from my Wednesday work this week. I'll let you know about what days I cant do next week, but weekends will always be fine, for both of us. I can make other times work if you have a preference, especially over the next 3 weeks, just let me know. I will only be consistently unavailable between 11pm and 7am, my time.
    Fear
    Fear
    Add me on discord Iblish#4568
    Our timezone difference is big, our scheduling has better odds if we communicate directly.
    Hey, OST I’m +11. Can play any day except Thursday and Friday. Let me know what suits you
    Fear
    Fear
    Add me on discord Iblish#4568
    our timezone difference is huge, best odds is communicating there and aim for sometime on one of my mornings/your evenings.
    Hey m8 we play for rby cup, I’m -7 and free after 5pm wed-friday, or free almost any hour on the weekend
    Fear
    Fear
    I am gmt+3, it seems it would be easier to arrange through discord because of our timezone difference.

Iblish#4568

I can play on my thursday, friday, saturday evenings
    Hi , when do u want to play for the GSC CUP ? I'm GMT+1
    Fear
    Fear
    Hey, I am gmt +3. I want to play on Saturday afternoon/ evening. Can you play then? Do you have some other preference?
    Yves Stone
    Yves Stone
    I can play Saturday afternoon/evening , that's perfect
    hey, i VMd you on discord to schedule, but if you aren't able to use discord at the moment let me know
    when u wanna play for adv cup? gmt -4
    Fear
    Fear
    I am gmt +3. What about Sunday?
    PDC
    PDC
    i think i can do that -- maybe we can ask for an extension bc we didn't have too much time, but i'll be online
    When do you want to play for ROAPL? I'm gmt +2 and I'm generally available from like 8 pm to midnight.
    Fear
    Fear
    I am gmt +3.
    Discord: Iblish#4568
    Heyah
    When do you wanna play for the GSC SSNL?
    Fear
    Fear
    gmt+2, my availability fluctuates
    What about you? timezone/preference?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm +1 and free pretty much anytime tomorow. Otherwise between 9.15pm and 12pm works on any day. Other than that I could only play on Sunday 5.30 pm or later because I'm very busy this week.
    Fear
    Fear
    Alright. Add me on discord, we can try today iblish#4568
    Hello Fear, when do you want to play for ADV Cup R3 ? I'm GMT +2, let me know what works best for you
    Fear
    Fear
    Hey. I am gmt+3, probably at weekend. You can add me on discord if you want, Iblish#4568
    we play for bw cup r2. im gmt -4 when u tryna play?
    Como Estas
    Como Estas
    ok and i have no idea about this because you just tell me to get on while im at work instead of letting me know. I will be on for the next 3 hours until i need to get around for work as como estas. if that doesnt work then once again I will be out at 8pm my time and will be available for some time after that.
    Fear
    Fear
    Are you on right now? Can you play?
    Como Estas
    Como Estas
    yes and yes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…