Lithe Haze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when did you want to play our match? we can schedule a specific time or just play when we're both on. I'm GMT -5 and I'm usually on during the evenings or afternoons if I'm not working.
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    Hello! I'm GMT -7. Does Friday at 1:30 PM my time work?
    default0
    default0
    yeah that works. see ya than
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    I'm available now. Waiting on you.
    hey we're playing for agtt
    i'm gmt -6
    I can probably play 9 AM - 9 PM any day my time
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    Hello! I’m GMT -7, so how’s 11 AM my time/12 AM your time Saturday?
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    12 PM your time, not AM, sorry.
    MAHOH
    MAHOH
    sounds good :blobthumbsup:
    We play for AGPL, I'm GMT +1 and would like to play on Sunday if possible. Just let me know what works for you.
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    I’m GMT -7 and playing on Sunday works for me. Does 10 AM my time work?
    xavgb
    xavgb
    10 am your time sunday is fine for me.
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    Sounds good! I’ll see you then!
    When do you want to play? I'm GMT+2 and available now or tomorrow evening after 8
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    GMT -7 here, are you available now?
    Hey. I couldn't help but notice that you said you had contacted me. However, I checked and did not see anything on my wall or whatever. My apologies for the late contact, but what time would be good for you? Weekday afternoons and evenings work fine for me. What times work best for you?
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    Well, now you know :P
    Let’s discuss on Discord!
    hey, we're playing for ag ssnl. im gmt+5:30 and id want to play on weekends bc of my bad schedule on weekdays. pls lmk what times u can play on weekends
    pichus
    pichus
    ok fine im here
    pichus
    pichus
    yeah sorry ive waited an hour already, i have to call act :( i can play 4pm - 6:30pm my time tomorrow most probably, if u can play at that time then u can request extension
    Lithe Haze
    Lithe Haze
    Right, my parents decided I was going to do something with them that late at night so I couldn’t get a chance to come online. My apologies. Given that we probably won’t be able to schedule again, you can take the win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…