Smogon Forums

Adrift
Adrift
Sunday doesnt work for me. I can maybe do an hour earlier.
The Gunner
The Gunner
Tonight’s not possible so we can try tomorrow night probably. If not, extension
Adrift
Adrift
If not ill just request act, you dodged me for almost two weeks
The Gunner
The Gunner
LOL please post on the thread rn
Adrift
Adrift
Why would i post anything now?
The Gunner
The Gunner
Why would you threaten to call activity? If you want to call it, go ahead. I’m actually making an effort to play unlike you.
The Gunner
The Gunner
If you wanted to play earlier, why not say something two weeks ago? I told u day 1 that i want to play this upcoming weekend and now you’re not available sunday? I should be the one calling act
Adrift
Adrift
"I’m actually making an effort to play unlike you." I had to message you first. Twice. I had no problems playing in 2 weeks but im not waiting to play extension.
The Gunner
The Gunner
You’re acting like you achieved something by messaging me? I responded immediately what’s your point. I’m also available to play right now, YOU’RE the one who’s not available and want to play in 6 hours
Adrift
Adrift
Im avalable tonight and tomorrow night, completely reasonable with the time you left to actually play. We wouldt have this problem if you didnt dodge me. Why should i have to play around your schedule?
Lily
Lily
hi please stop bickering & just get this done with an extension if needed. Adrift and Alone you did respond with "k" to this weekend which implies that the weekend is free for you but if neither today nor tomorrow works for you today then please just play by wednesday. there's no grounds for an activity win here, there was no dodging done, this weekend was an agreed timeframe. just play the games.
The Gunner
The Gunner
i can most likely ply tomorrow, but cannot guarantee because I'm moving. give me a timeframe when you're available and I'll confirm tomorrow if I can play. If not, I'm very flexible during the week
Adrift
Adrift
Im only going to be available evenings 8-10pm (ct)
The Gunner
The Gunner
ct is which timezone?
Adrift
Adrift
Look it up
The Gunner
The Gunner
bruh
The Gunner
The Gunner
you are literally not making an effort to get this done
The Gunner
The Gunner
why don't you stop being a child and tell me your timezone? I'm trying to avoid a misunderstanding
Adrift
Adrift
I gave you the time i was available to play. Thats enough
Adrift
Adrift
If you really have trouble understanding something so basic and simple, its -5