Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when adv global championship? gmt -3 here
    Lynch mi A2
    Lynch mi A2
    Edilson o jogador
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    I'll be on sd for a while today, so just shoot me a pm when you're good to go
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    I’ll be on smogtours for a while under BeatsBlack, I’ll search your name from time to time just to see if I can catch you. Otherwise just dm me on showdown or here
    hey, when do you wanna play for bw zu? gmt-5 here, would prefer weekends but can do weekdays after 5pm -5 but those will be shaky
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    If it’s easier for you then we can do a weekend. Wanna rock Sunday 3pm your time?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    sure we can do that
    BW ZU, GMT-9.
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    GMT -6, I should be fairly free all week so if you want to play on a specific day just name a timeframe.
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    Just want to follow up, would you be fine playing any day between 6 to 10 pm, GMT-6 time. Just going off the last timeframe we played with.
    UnzipsCrogre
    Yea thats fine.
    hey buddy, ZU no johns. Im free all day today and tmmrw gmt-5, or i can do Thursday / Friday anytime between 10 am to 4pm
    Yo I’m central standard time which if iirc is gmt -5 rn. Lmk when you can play, I can do any time after 4 pm on most weekdays or any time Sunday
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    Hey! Can we aim for Sunday? Sorry for the long wait but college is killing me rn so I want to bundle everything down before then.
    Danny
    Danny
    Np man I get it. I prefer not to play on Sundays, but I can make it happen. What time would u like
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    sorry for late response, anytime should work for me. I’m always on discord in the ZU server so if you shoot me an @ there whenever you’re good yourself
    We got matched up in GSC ZU, when do you want to play?
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    What time works good for you? Im CST, but will be busy during the week. Can we go for the weekend? Also, is your name UnzipsCrogre on Showdown or something else?
    UnzipsCrogre
    Is 6 PM - 10 PM your time okay? I'm fine with the weekend and my PS username is UnzipsCrogre, yes.
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    sure, we can try to hit any time during that range, thx
    hello when do you want to play the tournament of zu 2 gen ? I'm +1 gmt
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    Just for reference, I am GMT -6, and I have classes until 2pm (which is 9pm your time) so it might be best to try and hit sometime on the weekend, unless you're fine with playing around 9pm.
    giove97
    giove97
    it's okay for me, both are two solutions but I prefer to play at the weekend
    Hey when play for zu send-off, +5:30
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    I'm UTC -6, so unfortunately the best I can do is after 6pm UTC (wed/Friday) and 4am UTC any day. The weekends are completely open.
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    wanna play now, i'd imagine it's bout 6 pm there?
    when fight zu ssnl
    BeatsBlack
    BeatsBlack
    im open today, anytime after 2pm cst on Tuesday, or anytime im on discord just @ me and ill probably be open. sorry for non specific times, just a busy week,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…