Smogon Forums

Kefky
Kefky
That's from 1 am to 8 am my time (GMT+1) so it's hard. What's your "ass schedule" during the week? Could be better for me.
Analytic
Analytic
it's the same window of availability but shorter, so like 18:00 - 22:00 my time
Kefky
Kefky
That's too late for me. I can play from 12 pm to 12 am my time on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (with extension). Can you make time any of those days?
Analytic
Analytic
around 12 am your time seems like the closest our schedules seem to match, i can try doing that during the weekend but it would probs be closer to 12:30 am your time. would that work for you to play?
Kefky
Kefky
Ok, let's go with Saturday 12 am my time (so it will be Sunday 12 am for me, Saturday 3 pm for you). It's ok if you get here a little late, but let's try to start before 12:30.
Analytic
Analytic
aight, let's keep that same time on Sunday as backup because I'm not gonna know till later if I'll be able to make that time for sure on Saturday, Sunday would 100% work tho
Analytic
Analytic
nvm i just found out ill be able to do saturday. I'll try to make it before 12:30 but i can't promise that for sure because I'd be heading back home around that time. the latest id be back is at 12:40 so I'm just letting you know in advance
Analytic
Analytic
can you confirm the time to play then? i won't be home all day on sunday so let's get this done on saturday
Kefky
Kefky
Yeah, let's play on saturday