Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• galar moltres sadly doesn't get roost :(
    a loser
    a loser
    I'm so dumb never mind me
    theotherguytm
    I was originally going with Sub yeah, didn't think of Roost until it was in front of me in the builder. It does basically lose its Flying STAB though rip.
    Thank you for that post. Really sums up a lot of points I was trying to convey as well and hit the nail on the head. It is unfortunate that some people have a fairly limited scope when arguing their preferences, but it is nice knowing some people are receptive and understanding.
    Just a head's up, but you have under 24 hours to submit stats for CAP 27 pre-evo. Also let me know if you need more time!
    theotherguytm
    That's fine I was just waiting to see if anyone had any feedback. Thanks for the reminder! One thing I was concerned about was whether I was basing my stats too competitively and with not enough flavour.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I'm not an LC person, but I think your submission is fine! You give competitive justification on top of flavor justification, of which I think is sufficient. :)
    i'm gonna be real, your posts are underrated as hell; keep up the good work, you bring a lot of really good insight into the meta :>
    theotherguytm
    Thanks! Now if only I could translate that into being remotely decent on the ladder... But I just enjoy theorymonning more so I don't put enough practice in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…