Smogon Forums

Jabiru
Jabiru
I'm afraid that doesn't really work for me. I can do like 5pm to 1am my time tonight through Sunday. Or if that really doesn't work I could do a morning.
Rei
Rei
Thats too late for me as I am never on that late and I work my mornings so .-. I can make anytime (10am-9:30pm) Monday work if you wanna do an extension.
Jabiru
Jabiru
I can't do an extension cos of exams but if you can't do morning or nights, then how about my morning, your afternoon. Like say 3:30 your time?
Rei
Rei
I work then lol. Literally work from 12pm-7pm trrw have 1v1pl game Friday 7am-4pm sat and have church Sunday and have no free time before I have to work.
Jabiru
Jabiru
I could play like 4:15/4:30 sat but it'd have to be right then, and no later. Otherwise I'm struggling cos you're really only offering me a 4 hour window to work with.
Rei
Rei
Yeah cuz im literally out of the house ~11 h a day when I work and timezone diff. I cant magically make availability appear when I work and offered an extension since I'm literally off Monday and Tuesday. (8+1 h lunch + 2 h driving and getting ready for work). I can't make 4:15 cuz it takes me 45 m to get home.
Jabiru
Jabiru
I could do like 10:15/10:30 Friday night? Otherwise play right after your 1v1pl game?
Rei
Rei
I can't play then I have to be off at 10pm(parents) and I have smth to do after my game. I'm literally free all day mon and Tues.
Jabiru
Jabiru
I have three exams over those two days and I'm not sitting outside my exam hall playing Mons. I could do my Thursday if you're available and smely is willing to grant a slightly longer extension?