Brisked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter Pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal boop.
    roxie
    roxie
    A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound ding. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
    Brisked
    Brisked
    stop procrastinating
    if you are contacting me about chess tournament, discord is best way @Brisked#2399
    When can you play for chess tour, I'm available most days from 12 pm to 10 pm EST, except usually around 6-7ish for dinner. Tuesday and Wednesday might be tricky for me; I might be able to play those days but I'm not 100% sure as to what times I'll be available so I'd prefer a different day.
    Brisked
    Brisked
    weekend okay? im on a lot so shouldnt be an issue
    zorbees
    zorbees
    weekend should work, i'm best contacted via discord, zorbees#5179
    Hello when you wanna play monopl, im gmt-5 and i preffer playing around my 2-5 pm
    Brisked
    Brisked
    I'm mad at you because you ignored my mail not once, not twice, but THREE times.

As for when I can play... definitely weekend. I work those hours on weekdays. Let's go Sunday 2pm gmt-5 if thats good with you. My TZ is -5 as well
    Gondra
    Gondra
    ? what are you talking about, and okay sunday 2 pm is fine
    Brisked
    Brisked
    sigh we can talk about it in privates, was joking that im mad at you btw ;w;
    Hey
    GMT -6
    I’m good Saturday later in the day or Sunday
    Brisked
    Brisked
    Im gmt-5, sat or sunday night is fine, ill give specifics later in week. add me on cord @Brisked#2399
    mono gens gmt -8 play me after 8pm est on weekdays or on the weekend. lmk what works best
    Brisked
    Brisked
    2pm saturday my time, be there or be a banana split
    mushamu
    mushamu
    epic
    Yo, we play for MLT. I'm gmt-3 and can play on most evenings and p much anytime on weekends. Hbu?
    Brisked
    Brisked
    lets play tonight, I can do anytime after 7pm cst
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Sure lol
    Bitana
    Bitana
    I'm online atm, if you wanna play :D
    when we playing for ssnl. i’m gmt-4 and can do 5:00 pm my time or later on weekdays and should be free on weekend
    twinkay
    twinkay
    I can play like 7 onwards my time today and Saturday should be free the entire day except at like 1 pm if you want to plan a time then?
    Brisked
    Brisked
    Saturday wanna play like 4pm my time
    twinkay
    twinkay
    Yeah sure
    Yo, we're playing for mono seasonals. I'm gmt +1 and can play from Sunday on any day at evening times (from like 6-7 pm on). ^
    yo, when do you want to play for mono ssnl? i can do sunday afternoon (gmt +2) or monday in the evening, also friday afternoon next week
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    sorry my laptop broke and i don’t know when i will get it back, but it most likely won’t be before sunday. if i get it back on monday i can play then but if not, take the win
    Brisked
    Brisked
    ill wait till monday, hope you can play
    Brisked
    Brisked
    we got an extension till Wednesday. I can play Tuesday from 3:45-5:30 my time or Wednesday from 3:45-6:30 my time. Let me know if these work for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…