Smogon Forums

Paraplegic
Paraplegic
weekend is necessary for me. Your 7pm on either saturday or sunday would work fine for me(5pm for me as a little reminder to myself) if you can end up doing that either day. I would prefer not to play much later that though if it can be helped
Biosci
Biosci
Lets shoot for Sunday at 7 pm then. If my schedule changes it'll likely be for earlier in the day, is that fine?
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
my prime window of availability on sunday would be from like 3pm through 6:30-ish pm gmt-5. I dont wake up before then so earlier than that isnt possible, and I could probably do sometime later if absolutely necessary but it would be quite inconvenient.
Biosci
Biosci
My 7 pm would be your 9 pm btw, not your 5 pm
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
Oh fuck, I did that math so wrong LOL. I'm sorry I always fuck this up. Of that's the case, pardon the confusion, but that late doesn't work for me really if it can be helped. Holy shit though I'm sorry
Biosci
Biosci
Alright, I'll find out for sure on Saturday how everything will work for me if I could be free during that time range you mentioned Sunday
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
alright, sorry again for inconvenience, Ive always been so bad at converting timezones. ._. Just lmk how things are looking when you can and one way or another Im sure we'll figure something out haha